Page 806 of 886 FirstFirst ... 306706756796802803804805806807808809810816856 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Oh ****, I don't want to get my hopes up that Emma will indeed end up in Astonishing with Havok, but that doesn't sound a lot like it may be the case.

Ultimate Member

Though would Emma be on a team that she didn't lead...not sure she'd want to take orders from Alex and Beast...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though would Emma be on a team that she didn't lead...not sure she'd want to take orders from Alex and Beast...
    Alex is a Summers though

Ultimate Member

True, but not the one that she wants/wanted...and I could see Alex not wanting to work with her again after their time in Blue, at least not right away...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Emma worked with Alex during Milligan's X-men run. He was official leader but she called all the shot. She is good at making men think they are in control when in actuality she's the boss

It is more likely Emma ends up in Blue as Magneto balance. It would be interesting to see how those two dance with each other.. They have been entertaining to read since their White King White Queen days

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive never seen an ounce of romantic chemistry between Emma and Magneto nor do I see a reason why either would entertain that idea given where they have been in recent history. He abhors her and she doesnt want that old man
    there are other realities where they are a couple actually. In the Sphinx reality (as illustrated by lurkerforyears.. many thanks there) and in AGE OF APOCALYPSE they are married too...

I actually like a lot Emma and Erik working together. Two strong characters with strong visions. They were actually in talking terms as the SE/Tian thing demonstrated. I donīt see romance blossoming there but of course Emma will use her charms to distract him ;-)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I actually like a lot Emma and Erik working together. Two strong characters with strong visions. They were actually in talking terms as the SE/Tian thing demonstrated. I donīt see romance blossoming there but of course Emma will use her charms to distract him ;-)

I love this panel.

He does not like or trust her at all so it would be interesting to see what would compel him to work with her. I can see them having a relationship like he did with Psylocke, but we know how that ended

Magneto not a hero. He was impressed how the kids respected her

He does not like or trust her at all so it would be interesting to see what would compel him to work with her. I can see them having a relationship like he did with Psylocke, but we know how that ended
    oh .. there is only a step from hate to love.. ;-)

Having said that.. thatīs will be the fun thing to read... the two of them meassuring each other... from Emmaīs point of view Magneto is a basically a monster..a useful monster but a monster nonetheless

Ultimate Member

I think that then it'd be fun to see how Lorna would treat Emma if she were to join the team...she didn't seem to like Magneto dating Rogue, couldn't see her being thrilled about Magneto dating Emma if it happened that way...

I cant tell but was this variant supposed to be Reed and Sue or Magneto and Emma? The hair definitely looks like Reed's (Magneto was bald at this time) but the helmet throws me off. Nothing distinguishes the female oher than all white, which was Emma's signature but she had been wearing all black for some time when this came out

I cant tell but was this variant supposed to be Reed and Sue or Magneto and Emma? The hair definitely looks like Reed's (Magneto was bald at this time) but the helmet throws me off. Nothing distinguishes the female oher than all white, which was Emma's signature but she had been wearing all black for some time when this came out
    it is meant to be Mags and Emma in a 70s style. the hair is just liberties being taken.