Page 827 of 886 FirstFirst ... 327727777817823824825826827828829830831837877 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 13279

I'm thinking she may come across an infinity stone, since Requiem is going after all the characters who have them in possession à la star lord, Capt. Marvel, Black Widow...etc as seen in the first "Death Wins" poster i posted, This could be a cute little event, ive always wanted to see Emma with the mind stone in her possession
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-31-2018 at 07:55 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I’m curious about this. She’s been written better outside of the X-books than in them recently, but we really don’t know much about the event. The title is a little ominous, and it doesn’t exactly make sense why she’s involved. And we know that she’s on the cover for blue in August.

BANNED

Duggan is great. Emma is lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Isah View Post
    Attachment 66487
    OMG!! I need this!!!
    It would be strange for her to die in an event that has nothing to do with X-men. Even Wolverine who had one of the jewels delivered it to someone else and is no longer part of the event I think.

If it's to kill Emma at least do it in a mutant comic.

Amazing Member

I'm curious, Emma was best worked out of the universe X in secret empire and even in marvel 2 in 1, I believe it's something good for her and not a death, that's just speculation.

I'd rather they kill her off rather than continuing with this villain -ish they've been pushing for the past few years

Astonishing Member

the only reason why I dont think they will kill her is the twitter poll of the new XMen Editor asking if we prefered Emma as hero or villain, in which Hero won by a landslide

Quote Originally Posted by Avelys View Post
    I'd rather they kill her off rather than continuing with this villain -ish they've been pushing for the past few years
    thats only from the past year and not really a push as its been inconsistent and only lasted from IvX through SE. She's been rather grey since she returned in Mothervine

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats only from the past year and not really a push as its been inconsistent and only lasted from IvX through SE. She's been rather grey since she returned in Mothervine
    eh I consider AvX to be the start of all the defamation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    these are the other "Death Wins" covers

Mike Deodato Jr.
    Ugh.
    Man, I don't like Mike Deodato's art.
    So... No, thanks. I'll pass.

Astonishing Member

I hope that the Readers have gotten to enjoyed an amazing moment of Emma Frost within MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #6 where spoilers:
    she became the Lifebringer similar to the 616 version of Galactus
    end of spoilers.

I mean, to be honest I'm excited.

For one, the last time she was on an event (SE), things wen't fairly well and we got some badass Emma moments, now she seems to be even more on the spotlight which is great, specially considering she's there pretty much as representation of the X-Books. And I wouldn't really worry about the name, I honestly doubt characters will die, and if they do, it will probably be reversed at the end like it usually happens.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

I did really enjoy the Emma Frost short stories in Secret Empire: Brave New World. She served some looks.

Emma in a cosmic story should be interesting, as Two-In-One demonstrated capably this week. With To's art elevating Blue it's been a great week for Emma, so I just hope writers continue to do her justice.

Spectacular Member

Like Jumpy said above, it really has been a good week for Emma fans. Blue is a HUGE step closer to redemption (or is she already there?) the marvel two in one (galactic Emma) was awesome. Now we have her starring in this event. I'm just scared and hoping she doesn't die.

Astonishing Member

The Marvel Two in One story was the best Emma story since the Utopia period. I advice Emma fans get those issues