Page 839 of 886 FirstFirst ... 339739789829835836837838839840841842843849 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I don't think she will be irrelevant, they have to justify sending her to space, create a good reason for that
    yeah that can be easily done in a couple of panels and then her be sidelined for the rest of the event a la original sin, but i do hope she plays a role in the event and that it leads her to a new book for fresh start
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah that can be easily done in a couple of panels and then her be sidelined for the rest of the event a la original sin, but i do hope she plays a role in the event and that it leads her to a new book for fresh start
    Unfortunately she has to follow the Marvel Rule of Comics #19:

"Any sufficiently powerful telepath must be sidelined in an event where they are not the main character, otherwise they break the story."

I guess fresh start is our best hope. When is it?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Unfortunately she has to follow the Marvel Rule of Comics #19:

"Any sufficiently powerful telepath must be sidelined in an event where they are not the main character, otherwise they break the story."
    I just hope that the excuse they use is at least mildly entertaining

Sept. solicits just came out and it seems Emma will only be in Infinity Wars but hopefully since Blue and Gold are both ending at 36 lets hope when the next team books are re-launched Emma will be on one of the teams
    She's A Lifebringer

Sept. solicits just came out and it seems Emma will only be in Infinity Wars but hopefully since Blue and Gold are both ending at 36 lets hope when the next team books are re-launched Emma will be on one of the teams
    Not really mentioned in the infinity wars event either, and she’s not really cosmic either. But Blue/Gold ending was probably always the best chance for her in a book.

Emma is in Infinity Wars?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma is in Infinity Wars?
    Yeah, looks like she is going to be apart of the new infinity watch partnering with Star-Lord

https://www.cbr.com/infinity-wars-te...die-star-lord/
    She's A Lifebringer

that is not a good image of her at all

Astonishing Member

If Emma doesn't get killed (I don't think she will, mainly because I think she will get to appear in the Iceman book, and because it seems she will dodge death soon in XMen Blue), it may happen that she becomes more of a non xbook character than xbook character, since it seems xmen editors don't like her much now. She was treated better in the Secret Empire main book than in the XMen Blue Secret Empire tie in, and the recent alternative universe Emma Frost story in Marvel Two in One was the best Emma story in half a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that is not a good image of her at all
    Yeah its a terrible pic of her and to think thats going to be a cover for the event...ugh

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    If Emma doesn't get killed (I don't think she will, mainly because I think she will get to appear in the Iceman book, and because it seems she will dodge death soon in XMen Blue), it may happen that she becomes more of a non xbook character than xbook character, since it seems xmen editors don't like her much now. She was treated better in the Secret Empire main book than in the XMen Blue Secret Empire tie in, and the recent alternative universe Emma Frost story in Marvel Two in One was the best Emma story in half a decade.
    Yeah thats what i think also, im like 75% sure she may not die just basing off iceman and the fact that in the recent X-Pos with jordan white someone asked "will she appear regularly in a book since so far shes been just floating around" and he answered something along the lines of. "yes i know where shes appearing next. "
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

This worries me a bit, perhaps something bad happens to Emma which causes the Cuckoos to go rogue

X-23 #4
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • JUANN CABAL (A)
    Cover by MIKE CHOI
    COSMIC GHOST RIDER VS VARIANT COVER BY YASMINE PUTRII
    • It’s a sisters-vs.-sisters showdown as Laura must battle through the Cuckoos’ powerful mind
    projections to rescue Gabby — but why did the Cuckoos kidnap Gabby in the first place?
    • And will Gabby be able to resist their psychic shackles, or will she turn against Laura too?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama better be fine and even though the X-Men writers are being trash. It makes me happy that Emma isn't heavily affiliated with the X-Men since Scott's death. Allowing her to interact with the rest of the MU
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Maybe we can irritate Jordan D white to give us a book with this cast

Is anyone else concerned that Fresh Start begins while she’s still in Infinity war?