Page 841 of 886 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845851 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Hmmm, Sacassa might be able to do something interesting with Emma, sadly i don't know if he is working on comics anymore.
    He writes a good Emma. Loved his Emma in Nation X.

There are a few writers who wrote Emma very well but don't get the opportunity to write more: Sacasa, Kathryn Immonen, Marjorie Liu...

So, where do you think Emma will be after the closing of Blue and Gold? I see her in a new Astonishing X Men..leading it..and hopefully interacting with Jean (is Red going to finish as well? or we are still going with all those colouful X Men groups?)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So, where do you think Emma will be after the closing of Blue and Gold? I see her in a new Astonishing X Men..leading it..and hopefully interacting with Jean (is Red going to finish as well? or we are still going with all those colouful X Men groups?)
    Doubtful considering AXM is getting a new team and direction next month. It’s hard to say where she’ll go as we have no clue what the status quo will be post Extermination

I'm pretty much left to hoping she's an anti-hero on good terms with certain heroes. Blue 29 convinced me they are trying to undo the massive scale character assassination that Jason Aaron did for a long time.

But anything could happen, and hopefully Blue 31 and 32 help out with it.

Astonishing Member

I think Emma will be appearing on many non XMen books. Like the Infinity crossover she will be in.
    Emma as an Avenger is something I neither wanted nor imagined, but it's true the rest of the Marvel universe could use a telepath better than Moondragon, Cersi or Dr Druid.

Emma as an Avenger is a harder sell than her back with the X-men, especially how they hunted her down like a dog in the aftermath of AvX

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I want Emma to try to revive the Hellfire Club or something like we saw in that one panel of BLUE, but in a reformed way so it's not moustache twirling
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Emma as an Avenger? Ugh, no, please, don't. Forget it, it'll never work.
    Seriously, guys, I cannot like the Avengers well enough to see Emma (and Scott) as an Avenger. Not after AvX.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma as an Avenger is a harder sell than her back with the X-men, especially how they hunted her down like a dog in the aftermath of AvX
    she will team up with Star Lord
    This is controversial, very. But I wouldn't mind a Trial of Emma Frost issue and her having to work for the Psi division of Alpha Flight (where Carol and Abigail Brand are) as punishment, like Emma is confined to that space station and forced to work there until she helps save the world 5 times.
    Obviously I would only want that book if we get a proper team book about the characters living there, not if it's just a Carol Danvers solo book.

Well Emma looks like she may appear in the avengers book, hopefully that sets her up for something good .
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Emma would be much better in a Fantastic 4 book than an Avengers book (as long as she doesnt fuck Namor)

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Emma would be much better in a Fantastic 4 book than an Avengers book (as long as she doesnt fuck Namor)
    Agreed 1000% with the "not fucking Namor" thing. Eww.

Why are we thinking Emma will be in an Avengers book? Because the event?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    we don't necessarily think that. But the F4 book Marvel Two in One just had a story featuring an alternative earth Emma Frost in a very importal role, and Emma will be with Starlord in the Infinity event. So it seems she may be used more outside X-Books than in X-books in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Im thinking this because Sara Pichelli who is doing art on Avengers #7 posted a pic of Emma on her ig, which wasn't a commission. So between Fantastic 4 and Avengers Emma may appear in either one of the books
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer