Page 846 of 886 FirstFirst ... 346746796836842843844845846847848849850856 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    if you think continuity is confusing check Magneto in Hunt For Wolverine Mystery In Madripoor #2... our White King is.. well... I dont see how he can be chasing Emma or anybody at the same time. editorial coordination again a disaster at the X Men House. Where do they hire them? are they really getting salaries for the job they do?
    When Blue started there was an "editor's" page most of them looked "fresh"...didn't editors used to be within the company as writers instead of outside hires? That might be the problem...this is just a job and they have no connection to comics at all, just publishing or print. Basically just a pay check with no repercussions if they screw up.

My dream is that Emma holds a trial for a new Black King of the Hellfire club and some dude wins it and it's revealed to be Scott (How they revive him I do not know). They make the HC an underground mutant advocacy group where they run intelligence on who's against mutants and either "drop a hint" to the X-Men or take care of it themselves

Oh and Ruby Summers to add icing on the cake

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    My dream is that Emma holds a trial for a new Black King of the Hellfire club and some dude wins it and it's revealed to be Scott (How they revive him I do not know). They make the HC an underground mutant advocacy group where they run intelligence on who's against mutants and either "drop a hint" to the X-Men or take care of it themselves

This is awesome
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Fantastic! 100% support.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

mmm... sans the Ruby thing.
    Last edited by Fokken; 06-28-2018 at 06:49 AM.

BANNED

I wouldn't add Ruby because I am SO DONE with alt. reality characters. I'd rather see the Cuckoos if it's going to be a family affair

But she kept Scott's body it wasn't in the grave and there are a number of healers around,...so...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I wouldn't add Ruby because I am SO DONE with alt. reality characters. I'd rather see the Cuckoos if it's going to be a family affair

But she kept Scott's body it wasn't in the grave and there are a number of healers around,...so...
    Well, I want Ruby as a way of solidifying their relationship. I could have easily said "they get married" but I guess I wanted to be a bit more dramatic. As for alternate reality, would them having a baby and naming it Ruby still be considered that?

One problem I can't seem to find a solution in my dream scenario is how to get Emma back to teaching. Anyone can say what they want about Emma but she loves teaching and cares about her students more than any X-teacher I have seen

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    But in Phoenix Resurrection #5 his body was with Jean and all the X-team.

BANNED

I'm actually against that. Let Emma be her own person for a while, without a relationship. I know she's been in one for basically every moment of her life from ages 18-31, but let the Queen do some work without an interest.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm actually against that. Let Emma be her own person for a while, without a relationship. I know she's been in one for basically every moment of her life from ages 18-31, but let the Queen do some work without an interest.
    This is why gen x emma is my favourite because she was her own person and she was a teacher (which imo is what she's suited best for)

I dont mind Emma being alone but I DO like Scemma.

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The White Queen when she was introduced was SINGLE. Sebastian Shaw was not her boyfriend. In the backpages of Classic X-Men when the Hellfire Club was introduced Shaw's lover was Lourdes, a mutant with teleportation powers. Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Harry Leland, and Tessa were mutant members of the club who took it over in response Lourdes getting murdered.

In Generation X Emma was not in a relationship either. The only person she has been in a relationship with is Cyclops.

I love that scene, but I really love the scene before with Emma saying how screwed up they are, complete with one of my favorite quotes from Endsong

Scott: "It was a dream, Emma. A bad dream.
    Emma: "Featuring the unforgettably intense highs and lows you shared with the greatest love of your life, who coincidentally isn't ME."

Also the badass line.
    Captain: "The Phoenix is at a fraction of its normal power...!"
    Chaplain: "Tell me, what is a fraction of infinity?"

BANNED

Yes, I agree.
    I love them too much.