Page 854 of 886 FirstFirst ... 354754804844850851852853854855856857858864 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Cyclops optic blasts would not be able to kill Blackbolt hell it probably barely graze him. The use of his voice was excessive and the reason for his execution were his ideas which threatened the inhumans rising not his optic blast.

That was Emma. By this time Scott was already dead. Everything in these pages is a psychic projection by Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    That was Emma. By this time Scott was already dead. Everything in these pages is a psychic projection by Emma.
    For anecdote reasons: The action takes place in the outskirts of Madrid. Due the presence of windmills and the fact that it is locate 50 miles SW Madrid I would dare to identify the place as Consuegra. A pictoresque village we madrileneans can go in a weekend tour and have some good wine (the region, La Mancha, is famous for its wines.. most notably Valdepeñas wine)

and yes. That was all Omega telepathy fooling the whole world... till it is retconned of course
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Great pics and outfit of Emma. Thanks for sharing! to be honest I rather Emma with less flesh... that would make that uniform perfect.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    For anecdote reasons: The action takes place in the outskirts of Madrid. Due the presence of windmills and the fact that it is locate 50 miles SW Madrid I would dare to identify the place as Consuegra. A pictoresque village we madrileneans can go in a weekend tour and have some good wine (the region, La Mancha, is famous for its wines.. most notably Valdepeñas wine)

and yes. That was all Omega telepathy fooling the whole world... till it is retconned of course

ooo pretty and all that WITHOUT Cerebra

what do yall think is the possibility that Emma is going to be apart of this new xteam that is being released in SDCC

https://news.marvel.com/comics/90660...omic-con-2018/

Also it seems as though the Next Big Thing panel would be good to look at too since they are going to be discussing Infinity Wars
    Last edited by Diammandis; 07-03-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

When does the infinity war event start? Emma getting back to where she should be would need to start in something big, like that new X-book. Wanna hope, and the editors are different, but the past few have done so much damage it’s hard.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    When does the infinity war event start? Emma getting back to where she should be would need to start in something big, like that new X-book. Wanna hope, and the editors are different, but the past few have done so much damage it’s hard.
    Infinity Wars starts July 25, hopefully we get some great Emma moments in this event tbh and yeah I would love to see her in a new xbook and with these recent answers given from Jordan about Emma appearing in more than one title and them having actual plans for me kind of got me excited

ExodusCloak asks about Jean’s fellow telepath: “We have seen Emma Frost very scarcely over the last few years — can we expect her in a regular book soon?”
    White: I know where her next appearance after X-Men Blue will be!
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Infinity Wars starts July 25, hopefully we get some great Emma moments in this event tbh and yeah I would love to see her in a new xbook and with these recent answers given from Jordan about Emma appearing in more than one title and them having actual plans for me kind of got me excited

ExodusCloak asks about Jean’s fellow telepath: “We have seen Emma Frost very scarcely over the last few years — can we expect her in a regular book soon?”
    White: I know where her next appearance after X-Men Blue will be!
    That doesn't mean much .. that could mean something silly like cameo appearance, and we already know she appears in Infinity War.

I'm not really looking to the Infinity War event ... would rather her not be in it at all. Crossovers spell bad news for the X-Men. AvX, DoX, and IvX were both travesties for Emma. I did love her small appearance in Civil War though. That was perfect:

She was good in House of M, too, but comics got kinda crapy after Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'm aware of that but the Inhumans didn't know that so that's their real intention

Granted it was a lie, but I still find it alarming that no one arrested or tried to bring Black Bolt to justice for the cold blooded murder of Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Granted it was a lie, but I still find it alarming that no one arrested or tried to bring Black Bolt to justice for the cold blooded murder of Scott
    Because the Inhumans were the "good" guys and Scott and Emma were still wanted terrorists. I can't find the source, but one of the editorial staff compared it to a lone gunman killing Bin Laden.

Both of them, Medusa did give the order.

Like I said before, it was an illusion, but the killing intent was there. They thought they were executing the real Cyclops, so I don't know why some people believe just because it was an illusion it's all gucci.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Astonishing Member

He did kill Cyclops for real by releasing the cloud, and if they were to go to trial, it should be for polluting the planet and killing a lot of people with that pollution.

BTW, I am afraid of what might happent to Emma. It seems Inhumans will be going through some tough **** in the Death of Inhumans event, probably because of the bad reception they have gotten. And I am afraid something bad will happen to Emma in the Infinity event she will be in, for symmetry (we punish the Inhumans, but we also punish Emma too, something like that).

I am not sure something like that will happen. And even if something bad will happen, I don't think it will last long. Jordan has received a lot of evidence of the popularity of Emma, and he mentioned it surprised him (his twitter polls for example). In the end, he should do what sells most even if he personally prefers Magneto and Emma and mwahaha villains.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    He did kill Cyclops for real by releasing the cloud, and if they were to go to trial, it should be for polluting the planet and killing a lot of people with that pollution.

Well "you are on trial for pollution" would be a little hard too swing cause our world would have been more green if it was that easy. Unless it was the intent too kill Mutants there isn't a murder charge basically it would be "shut down this cloud.... oh wait".