Page 855 of 886 FirstFirst ... 355755805845851852853854855856857858859865 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 13279
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Well "you are on trial for pollution" would be a little hard too swing cause our world would have been more green if it was that easy. Unless it was the intent too kill Mutants there isn't a murder charge basically it would be "shut down this cloud.... oh wait".
    It is something he should have been sent to jail for (if he weren't a king with diplomatic immunity)
    It's comparable to a huge Oil Spill that poisons and kills thousands, but it's worse, because it was deliberate, and it only affected one group. The terrigen mist clouds were a lot worse than something like the Chernobyl accident.

How many mutants died form the terrigen mists?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    How many mutants died form the terrigen mists?
    Estimates range from 500-2000. Most named characters survived them. Cyclops seems to be the only exception (shocker)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    It is something he should have been sent to jail for (if he weren't a king with diplomatic immunity)
    It's comparable to a huge Oil Spill that poisons and kills thousands, but it's worse, because it was deliberate, and it only affected one group. The terrigen mist clouds were a lot worse than something like the Chernobyl accident.
    Ya just looked up "oil spill ceo go to jail" and like everything was them not facing jail time. Also would love to see how the setting up for that trial would go "which judge wants to send the guy who destroys cities with a single word to jail, any takers?"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Estimates range from 500-2000. Most named characters survived them. Cyclops seems to be the only exception (shocker)
    of the well known mutants, iirc, Dazzler, Rogue and one of the Mastermind sisters, got to be very ill

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    of the well known mutants, iirc, Dazzler, Rogue and one of the Mastermind sisters, got to be very ill
    Yep

Dead but came back: Jamie Madrox
    Dead: Scott Summers, Thomas Jones, Maya Jackson
    Sick but recovered: Anne Marie, Fabio Medina, Alison Blaire, Bobby De Costa, Regan Wyngarde

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Of course Regan's drunk ass would end up inhaling the Terigan Mist and not the clearly smarter Martinique. Glad she didn't die from it though
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Yep

Dead but came back: Jamie Madrox
    Dead: Scott Summers, Thomas Jones, Maya Jackson
    Sick but recovered: Anne Marie, Fabio Medina, Alison Blaire, Bobby De Costa, Regan Wyngarde
    Hellion was also sick but recovered.

Will the news around Gen. Ross in Captain America #1 have an impact on Emma? for those who have read it (I donīt know how to add spoilers sorry)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Hmm, this behavior in AvX almost convinces me that Cyclops would have blasted Black Bolt and would have died for it:

https://comicnewbies.com/2013/05/07/...ptain-america/

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Will the news around Gen. Ross in Captain America #1 have an impact on Emma? for those who have read it (I donīt know how to add spoilers sorry)
    What happened?

Seleneīs appereance apart (great to see her! very scary and big.. and very promising to see Dr Selene Gallio leading a religious association.. hope she gets at odds with Emma soon). I think this bit was very relevant as far as Emma is concerned:

I donīt know for sure but I think Emmaīs criminal records remain zero (good lawyers) but just in case and provided her anti Hydra efforts we can clearly assume that anything would be deleted as with Ross etc

The more I read Astonoshing X Men roaster the more I feel Emma fits there like a glove..

Technically did Alchemy die for Terrigen too?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    Technically did Alchemy die for Terrigen too?
    Lol yes. Emma threw him away like Butter Rum!