Page 857 of 886 FirstFirst ... 357757807847853854855856857858859860861867 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 13279
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Dunno if this has been posted but there is a new premium figure coming out of Emma

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...ibles-3006881/

I'm not a fan of its face but that's just me.

From Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    From Facebook.

The best note is that Marvel keeps on marketing Emma as an X Woman
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

She looks just like that one SNL - turned movie actress. Was in Parks and Rec. Amy something
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    She looks just like that one SNL - turned movie actress. Was in Parks and Rec. Amy something
    Amy Poehler.

And you're totally right, the sharp features on the figurine's face are really like Amy's. Which is not bad, considering I love Amy.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Amy Poehler.. I have looked for her in the internet.. Jesus! what an ugly person!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    The best note is that Marvel keeps on marketing Emma as an X Woman
    With Disney buyout of Fox nearly complete in the not too distant future I want to see a good live action version of Emma. In the films, or even on X-Men: Gifted. Mamma Frost would be proud of the work her daughters have done.

Astonishing Member

Some random questions I drop here to see what you think since I don't think they deserve their own thread

Do you think telepaths who aren't mutants should be able to use Cerebro? I mean people like Madame Web or the obscure avenger Dr Druid, who are normal humans but managed to become psychics through intense mental training.

Also, iirc, Emma belongs to the small group of people who have their memories intact of the House of M reality, only the people who were meters away from Wanda when she said "No more mutants" kept those memories (iirc, Dr Strange, Wolverine, Emma, and a few others), the rest of manking including most heroes didnt know anything happened. I think the fact that she has years of memories being the wife of Cyclops, should have been used in some way, as it was used years later for Frenzy in a similar circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    She looks like a drag queen.
    Compared to her first Marvel Legends figure, the statue doesn't look bad at all!

Hasbro did Emma so dirty.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Some random questions I drop here to see what you think since I don't think they deserve their own thread

Do you think telepaths who aren't mutants should be able to use Cerebro? I mean people like Madame Web or the obscure avenger Dr Druid, who are normal humans but managed to become psychics through intense mental training.

Also, iirc, Emma belongs to the small group of people who have their memories intact of the House of M reality, only the people who were meters away from Wanda when she said "No more mutants" kept those memories (iirc, Dr Strange, Wolverine, Emma, and a few others), the rest of manking including most heroes didnt know anything happened. I think the fact that she has years of memories being the wife of Cyclops, should have been used in some way, as it was used years later for Frenzy in a similar circumstance.
    I don't believe it is X-gene coded, as long as it is not that then yes other telepaths should be able to use it and cereba

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Compared to her first Marvel Legends figure, the statue doesn't look bad at all!

Hasbro did Emma so dirty.
    Yuck! You're right--I'd forgotten about this terrible action figure; I usually buy 'em all but this one was butt-ugly. The statue is MUCH better!

I have the black costume variant of her Marvel NOW ArtFX. It's a solid statue.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I almost got that when it was on sale...but nope. I really liked that costume, even though I'm really glad she's back in white with X motifs.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I almost got that when it was on sale...but nope. I really liked that costume, even though I'm really glad she's back in white with X motifs.
    I like her traditional combat outfit, but the black outfit looks super snazzy, especially the boots.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post

Emma also read everyone's thoughts on the planet and specifically looked for dirty secrets in AvX

Emma Frost by Grant Morrison -- I love it!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...737&GSub=86634

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm not a fan of Emma's black costumes at all. They remind me of Lady Mastermind or Selene or Magik's.