Page 858 of 886 FirstFirst ... 358758808848854855856857858859860861862868 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma Frost by Grant Morrison -- I love it!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryP...737&GSub=86634

I'm not a fan of Emma's black costumes at all. They remind me of Lady Mastermind or Selene or Magik's.
    I definitely prefer the Queen in white, but other than the bizarre breast tape corset, her black outfit looks super sharp. I especially like the boots and the coat. Her white trenchcoat is cruelly underutilized.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma also read everyone's thoughts on the planet and specifically looked for dirty secrets in AvX
    Does she remember all that information? That concept would be of very interesting use by a clever writer
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I would have loved a series where she is just hunting down the people who had hid the murder/abuse of mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    I would have loved a series where she is just hunting down the people who had hid the murder/abuse of mutants.
    I think since she had to be 90% along the way to being a Dark Phoenix for her to start doing that probably means that Marvel only approves of justified mass murder by one person when it's Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, or Frank Castle.

BANNED

I'd love a new Hellions team that does just that with the Hellfire Club being the base of operations. Doing the gray area of good for the world of mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'd love a new Hellions team that does just that with the Hellfire Club being the base of operations. Doing the gray area of good for the world of mutants.
    I could go with new Hellions...as long as the do not wear those hideous purple and magenta outfits.

BANNED

I could go with new Hellions...as long as the do not wear those hideous purple and magenta outfits.
    oh god no. Maybe black/white/red....make the hellions less like pawns and more like chess pieces. Queen/King being used for Headmasters/Team Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes those are worthy.

They were horible outfits..I always thought they should wear white and black

This Jordan White person says: " Probably Jean. Sledgehammer beats scalpel." That´s plain silly. With telepaths of kind of the same level of powers it goes downs to ability. The fun of having a psi Jean vs Emma duel is that options are open , specially now that the Phoenix is not in the picture (though I really dislike that Marvel made Phoenix and Jean two different characters... ).

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Emma has defeated Rachel but perhaps Emma has an inferiority complex re: Jean.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

They have actually crossed swords twice. Both times it was Jean/Phoenix and both times had no preparation... when prepared, Emma defeated Charles no problem.. Besides, I believe Emma´s power levels must be at her non-Phoenix apex up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    They have actually crossed swords twice. Both times it was Jean/Phoenix and both times had no preparation... when prepared, Emma defeated Charles no problem.. Besides, I believe Emma´s power levels must be at her non-Phoenix apex up to date.

You know Emma has handled herself pretty well against Phoenix powered Jean, on several occasions. That in itself is an amazing feat, but she now has had the Phoenix in her as well. Besides Emma has been shown to smack down Prof X twice.

They don´t have to be necesarily fighting each other (though of course the tension should be there...) I love the way they interact. When well writen it brings the best moments of the Year.