Page 871 of 886 FirstFirst ... 371771821861867868869870871872873874875881 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 13279

I think she also wrote the story with Emma.mindwiping tue country on the red carpet in Secret Empire

Ok I like this writer's enthusiasm for Emma, so let's hope she writes her well!

Oh that was Amy Chu

I'm unerwwhelmed but optimistic. I supposed that's as good as we're going to get for now. Hopefully her stuff in Iceman is at least entertaining and the one shot should be fine. Maybe she will be a part of Uncanny at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I'm unerwwhelmed but optimistic. I supposed that's as good as we're going to get for now. Hopefully her stuff in Iceman is at least entertaining and the one shot should be fine. Maybe she will be a part of Uncanny at some point?
    Hopefully, X-Men Black ends in October and Uncanny starts in November.

Underwhelmed is right, but I don't like where this is going. Barring her being involved as a major player on a main team, I'm beginning to think any news is bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Underwhelmed is right, but I don't like where this is going. Barring her being involved as a major player on a main team, I'm beginning to think any news is bad news.
    Yeah it annoys me too. Like when you think about it Astonishing X-Men would have been perfect to place Emma there. But I get the feeling they're waiting for Cyclops to return to move her back to an ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Yeah it annoys me too. Like when you think about it Astonishing X-Men would have been perfect to place Emma there. But I get the feeling they're waiting for Cyclops to return to move her back to an ongoing
    well that would suck if her entire future in the books is dependent on whether Scott is alive or not. I would hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well that would suck if her entire future in the books is dependent on whether Scott is alive or not. I would hope not.
    Well unfortunately looks that way. Especially after the Mothervine arc. Havoks gets moved to an ongoing but Emma's stuck in limbo

Well unfortunately looks that way. Especially after the Mothervine arc. Havoks gets moved to an ongoing but Emma's stuck in limbo
    Considering the link between all the Black oneshots is Apocalypse, I think he may be recruiting new Horsemen. If thats the case, would Emma be Pestilence?

Considering the link between all the Black oneshots is Apocalypse, I think he may be recruiting new Horsemen. If thats the case, would Emma be Pestilence?
    Leah Williams has suggested her book is a love story to Emma so I doubt it.

I'd imagine mojo got a book to say Disney has the movie rights to the X-Men

Also wouldn't associate Emma with Pestilence at all if she has to be an one
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-22-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Leah Williams has suggested her book is a love story to Emma so I doubt it.

I'd imagine mojo got a book to say Disney has the movie rights to the X-Men
    She can write a love story if she wants but if Marvel wants her as a villian and mandates it, thats where the story would end up. Most of Apocalypse's horsemen dont volunteer for the process, so I can see her being abducted or tricked into it. Thats a story that can be written without her coming across awful in the right hands. She did terrible things in IvX and Mothervine but no writer gave her a POV to make her come across more sympathetic. Thats what Williams might be able to do here. The best villians arent one note

Yeah. That is a huge issue. Finally opportunity, but they just twist into having Magneto hunt her. Now she's back into just being flat out called a villain.

Which is crap. Havoc gets his own stuff, but the woman who helped save him and stopped Sinister cold... still evil. What the hell...

She can write a love story if she wants but if Marvel wants her as a villian and mandates it, thats where the story would end up. Most of Apocalypse's horsemen dont volunteer for the process, so I can see her being abducted or tricked into it. Thats a story that can be written without her coming across awful in the right hands
    I still doubt it might just be villain month. You have Mojo, Magneto, Emma, Mystique and Juggernaut. And a separate Apocalypse story. It doesn't make sense for 4 to be chosen. It doesn't make sense to have 5 villains and ignore one