Page 884 of 886 FirstFirst ... 384784834874880881882883884885886 LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    outide of Magneto, has Emma had any on panel interaction with any of the other Black villians? I cant recall if she did with Mystique and Juggernaut when they were X-men in the post New X-men era. Im gonna say no with Mojo?
    Yes. Mystique in Fractions run when she said she's not stupid enough to be on a team with her and helping Dazzler get her revenge. She doesn't trust her at all. She did with Juggernaut in Gen X after switching is brain off and then again in I guess in the Uncanny Fear itself crossover.

She has with Mojo, in Claremont 00's run. She does something horrible to Mojo off panel and you don't see him for at least 5 years. They leave his fate to Emma in that issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma on an ongoing team? I think that's a really good rumor. Who would be writing the book? Hickman? He can write a good Emma.

I remember when someone posted a rumor in the CBR boards about Cyclops dying and the terrigen mists killing mutants and how Marvel wanted the Inhumans to replace the X-Men. A lot of it came true!!!

Does nobody want to write a book with Emma and Jean on the same team? They really ought to.
    The terrigen mist story was broken by Bleeding Cool, who are a lot more reliable than 4chan anons.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The terrigen mist story was broken by Bleeding Cool, who are a lot more reliable than 4chan anons.

No, this was before Bleeding Cool. Someone anonymous made some random post about the X-Men, and most of it came true.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    outide of Magneto, has Emma had any on panel interaction with any of the other Black villians? I cant recall if she did with Mystique and Juggernaut when they were X-men in the post New X-men era. Im gonna say no with Mojo?
    She also interacted with Mystique in Milligan's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    If true I'm just happy to have Emma back with the X-Men even if she's still seen as an outsider
    Agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma on an ongoing team? I think that's a really good rumor. Who would be writing the book? Hickman? He can write a good Emma.

I remember when someone posted a rumor in the CBR boards about Cyclops dying and the terrigen mists killing mutants and how Marvel wanted the Inhumans to replace the X-Men. A lot of it came true!!!

Does nobody want to write a book with Emma and Jean on the same team? They really ought to.
    Eh, I'd rather see Emma in a comic that isn't just a giant cat fight between Jean and Emma. They can work well together in a crisis, but the mutual dislike would create the drama that would overshadow everything else.

Is Mike Carey writing adjectiveless? Given that roster

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Mike Carey writing adjectiveless? Given that roster
    Please Jehovah make it so. I miss Mike Carey writing the X-Men
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Ultimate Member

Then again he was the one that put Rogue and Magneto together...mostly off panel...so I wouldn't go that far on Carey...

Mike Carey wrote a good Emma, but Rogue and Magneto made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Agreed 100%

Eh, I'd rather see Emma in a comic that isn't just a giant cat fight between Jean and Emma. They can work well together in a crisis, but the mutual dislike would create the drama that would overshadow everything else.
    It doesn't have to be a cat fight!! It can be like the the Jean Grey series with Dennis Hopeless.

I loved Mike Carey's portrayal of Emma, Bobby, Sam, and Rogue. I'd prefer Emma on a team that doesn't include Jean. Their interaction during Morrison's run was amusing, but I would rather Emma have the chance to shine on her own right now after her "fall from grace" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Emma Frost

Could this be a new Cabal?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Could this be a new Cabal?
    could be, could also mean maybe shes in a group trying to secure or protect the infinity gems
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

fine I will get hopeful about these rumors.

Emma didn't appear in this issue of Infinity Wars but spoilers:
    it turns out Gamora is the villain known as Requiem and has killed Star-Lord
    I hope this ends up happening though tbh https://postimg.cc/image/utazzqed9/
    end of spoilers
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Kind of wondering what her role will be in Infinity Wars....maybe something more like mending a mind back together?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Kind of wondering what her role will be in Infinity Wars....maybe something more like mending a mind back together?
    Yeah tbh I honestly dont know whats going to happen with her during this event, I want to say shes going to help Peter but as she and him both shared a teaser pic together spoilers:
    as we know hes probably dead but who knows
    end of spoilers

Also I know this doesn't really say anything but Gerry Duggan says "She has some meat on her plate coming up."
    She's A Lifebringer