Page 886 of 886 FirstFirst ... 386786836876882883884885886
Results 13,276 to 13,279 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Is Emma going to try and take the mind stone? Or is it going to be an alternate reality emma
    I honestly dont know tbh, im hoping she takes the mind stone away from Turk and his henchmen, but Duggan did say shes going to have some meat on her plate coming up, so it should be interesting.. im pretty sure this is going to be 616 Emma in this event
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    He wasn't ever dead. He was framed as a drug addict by Winston Frost once Winston found out he was gay, and sent to a mental asylum.

And yes, Cordelia is an empath, but the extent of her abilities have never been shown.
    And it was Adrienne who maliciously outed Christian to their father, which further pushed him to his attempted suicide. I wonder what Christian would think of Adrienne's death at the hands of Emma.......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    My nightmare scenario is that they'll make Christian some horrible male version of Morrison/Quietly's Emma
    LOL Why is that a nightmare?
    Last edited by ButterRum; 08-04-2018 at 07:07 PM.

im hoping we get a lot of drama...im wondering how he would feel after his own sister someone who was incredibly close to him didn't try to get him out of this ward after so many years and then the fact that she killed a sister of theirs, this is going to be a great sibling reunion. Im also hoping he has some cool psi powers tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules