Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Default World of Warcraft

So, does anyone here play WoW? I figured at least a few might due to it's immense popularity. Anyhow, I've been playing since around late 2007 and I take my breaks here and there but as a whole I play pretty regularly and feel that if I was to leave the game that I would be moving away from "home". I've tried a few other MMORPG's but I always end up back with WoW for whatever reason, maybe it's just habit at this point or maybe I just love the game so much that I need to hear the birds in Elwynn Forrest or the thunder of the Blasted Lands, but I just love this damn game.

I am currently catching up on older raids I missed to get achievements, even though they're a breeze now I'm enjoying them quite a bit.
    Last edited by Bslythegamerguy; 05-05-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    So, does anyone here play WoW? I figured at least a few might due to it's immense popularity. Anyhow, I've been playing since around late 2007 and I take my breaks here and there but as a whole I play pretty regularly and feel that if I was to leave the game that I would be moving away from "home". I've tried a few other MMORPG's but I always end up back with WoW for whatever reason, maybe it's just habit at this point or maybe I just love the game so much that I need to hear the birds in Elwynn Forrest or the thunder of the Blasted Lands, but I just love this damn game.

I am currently catching up on older raids I missed to get achievements, even though they're a breeze now I'm enjoying them quite a bit.
    Starting raiding Molten Core when my server was opening AQ, quit before the 2nd patch of Cata, came back to try Mists and found i had lost all interest in the game, also didn't have time to do the hardcore raid thing anymore and that's where my interest lied.
    Had a depressing moment when i was talking to some friends i used to play with the other day, and we agreed the last Raid we really really enjoyed was Ulduar, and that was like...2 expansions worth of raids and 3 raids from wrath back.

BANNED

People still play that stuff?

Fantastic Member Bslythegamerguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    People still play that stuff?
    Yup, about 7.5M in the United States, and another 2.5M around the world.