Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Never thought of that. I was actually thinking it was a hospital-gown for patients...
    It's funny how no one in this page (aside from Lou) is wearing pants.

And US Agent just blatantly exposing himself to Clint and Bobbi .

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Awesome... As a fan of Craig Hollis, I'm not really happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Actor was way too old for the role, and he didn't act much like mr I. Wifes? So, they threw away his dating dina sour for this gag?

At the same time that is the kind of oddball case i expect in a she-hulk comic.

Nice to see a gla member in live action but at the same time not happy with the casting and way he acted.
    These are the kind of reactions I was expecting, yeah. Not accurate to the comics at all was he? Shouldn't his powers prevent him from aging? Otherwise he wouldn't be immortal at all as he'd still die of old age eventually. So he should've been younger, I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    The comic-book version of Nebula's first appearance as a cyborg would be in...

Silver Surfer #72
    So in 1992 then. Thanks.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ant-Man #3 preview
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/09/23/ma...w-ant-man-3-2/
    Scott wants to lend Tony some shrink gas... "Tony Stark, Ant-Man, could be the next big thing!" - Scott just broke the fourth wall by referencing the current Avengers Forever series, which does indeed have a Tony Stark Ant-Man?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I know this is pedantic, but breaking the fourth wall is when they know they're in a comic book or that there is an audience out there. This is more of an in-joke, which TV Tropes dubs "leaning on the fourth wall" because we're aware of the reference, but the character isn't.

I'm so ready for them to be done with Pymtron.