Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Serpent society? When did they become an Avengers level threat?

deleted post.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-21-2022 at 12:35 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

So is it just me or is the new Starbrand just basically Hope Summers-lite?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Love This. WCA was such a great book.

Peace
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more. Too bad Ben wasn't able to stick around, though.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-22-2022 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why, because spoilers:
    she aged up again?
    end of spoilers

AVENGERS #55
    JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C) • Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO
    SPIDER-MAN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE COMING OF THE NIGHTHAWK
    Last seen during the events of HEROES REBORN, Nighthawk of the Squadron Supreme of America returns to the scene with a dark and mysterious purpose. Is he friend or foe to the Avengers? Nobody’s sure. But there are no such questions about the deadly new incarnation of the Serpent Society!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AVENGERS FOREVER #5
    JASON AARON (W) • JIM TOWE (A) • COVER BY AARON KUDER
    Spider-Man Variant Cover by LEE GARBETT
    THE DOOM OF ALL DOOMS!
    All we know about the leader of the new Multiversal Masters of Evil is that he calls himself Doom Supreme and that universe after universe keeps crumbling before him. But in a multiverse filled with world-conquering versions of Victor Von Doom, what makes this one the Doom Above All?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Calls my attention nobody is talking about the return of Nighthawk. There goes my hopes that Star killed him back in "Black Cat: Infinity Score", but I guess I should have known from a character who is essentially an even more twisted version of Batman.

For me, it's obvious he's an Avengers' foe, as he's surely still trying to restore his fake reality; and I'm pretty sure the rest of the Squadron Supreme (except maybe Doctor Spectrum) won't be far behind. However, there's a curious possibility that MAYBE Nighthawk and the Squadron could actually help the Avengers, if issue #55 still happens during the crisis with the Masters of Evil conquering alternative Earths.

You see, one of the Masters of Evil is the Black Skull, a villain who existed in the same world than in the Squadron Supreme's reality. This should mean that, somewhere in the Multiverse, the Squadron's reality still exist, somehow. Therefore, by joining the Avengers and capturing the Masters of Evil, the Squadron might return to the reality the want to return. Am I right?

Good theory. I'd Like your post if this forum had that function (CBR should really upgrade the forum software).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Calls my attention nobody is talking about the return of Nighthawk. There goes my hopes that Star killed him back in "Black Cat: Infinity Score", but I guess I should have known from a character who is essentially an even more twisted version of Batman.

For me, it's obvious he's an Avengers' foe, as he's surely still trying to restore his fake reality; and I'm pretty sure the rest of the Squadron Supreme (except maybe Doctor Spectrum) won't be far behind. However, there's a curious possibility that MAYBE Nighthawk and the Squadron could actually help the Avengers, if issue #55 still happens during the crisis with the Masters of Evil conquering alternative Earths.

You see, one of the Masters of Evil is the Black Skull, a villain who existed in the same world than in the Squadron Supreme's reality. This should mean that, somewhere in the Multiverse, the Squadron's reality still exist, somehow. Therefore, by joining the Avengers and capturing the Masters of Evil, the Squadron might return to the reality the want to return. Am I right?
    Which version of Nighthawk is this?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more. Too bad Ben wasn't able to stick around, though.
    Poor Bonita
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good theory. I'd Like your post if this forum had that function (CBR should really upgrade the forum software).
    CBR shows its age when there's a limit of PMs one can have.

Still baffled at the 3 pictures limit per post too, and emotes count as pictures...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Poor Bonita
    Yeah, they by-and-large forgot her and left her out of things.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, they by-and-large forgot her and left her out of things.
    Indeed. I know the feeling all to well. At least to her credit, she returned & rescued Hank Pym (T^T)

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. I know the feeling all to well. At least to her credit, she returned & rescued Hank Pym (T^T)

Yes, true. Bonita saved Hank!

Hey, and ya got me as a friend, K7P5V!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, true. Bonita saved Hank!

Hey, and ya got me as a friend, K7P5V!
    Thanks, Phoenixx9! It really means a lot!! (T^T)

BANNED

Only Nighthawk returning means that maybe the rest of squadron is dead at power Princess hands? She did kill Whizzer IIRC in 50 and Hyperion was being brainwashed by Mephisto or Red Widow or something.

Mighty Member

Men of Avengers-01.jpg
    Men of Avengers-02.jpg

I create a panels slot which features of Male and Female who have join the Avengers so far. Eventually, I even place all their icons in order. What do you think?