Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,096 to 1,105 of 1105

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Which hero MUST be in the next line-up and which hero do you want them to avoid being part of the team?
    I'm curious if the Avengers Trinity will still be a part of it. I remember how much of a big deal it was that they were back together and at the center of the new team when they first announced it but that feels like an age ago.

I agree about Vision rejoining the team. Since Aaron's run started, he's been reduced to only appearing in events (and not even in a major role), and otherwise just cameos in Champions (being the father of one of their main members, Viv), a book that's now gone. Bring Janet back as well, she's also been appearing more in her legacy's (Nadia) stories than her own recently.

Two things we can be certain of - anybody involved in Thunderbolts won't be on the team (Clint Barton Hawkeye, Photon, Luke Cage), and the team cannot be based in New York due to the Powers Act status quo.

I hope we get a mix of classics and obscure characters, a team mostly made up of characters without solos. It can be more character driven that way, without being derailed by the solo books (for example, Black Panther left the current team due to events in his own book - though Aaron did previously ignore Tony being temporarily replaced by Arno and Steve being jailed in their solos).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious if the Avengers Trinity will still be a part of it. I remember how much of a big deal it was that they were back together and at the center of the new team when they first announced it but that feels like an age ago.
    I would hope the trinity be in the book but also depends on the roster size. If the trinity are on the team then I don't want anyone else that has a solo on the team.

I want Steve, Tony, and Thor on the team. Captain Marvel and Black Panther don't need to stay. I don't want She-Hulk. I want the Hulk on the team again. If Hawkeye is used, I want Kate Bishop to be the one. I definitely want Scarlet Witch and Black Widow on the team.

As long as Vision and Scarlet Witch are on the team I'm good, but I would also love it if Blue Marvel, Genis-Vell and Songbird were on it as well.

I feel like there are a lot of "main" members of the team who haven't been on the main roster in a while who it would be nice to see again on the team.

Hopefully we get more than one woman.

Incredible Member

I think Vision has to be in it. My other choice would be Hank Pym, but I really don't see that happening.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Never happen but i want the last one or two members to be lesser used avengers like darkhawk, female yellowjacket or two gun kid! Give one of them a time to shine marvel!

Also, would love marvel to bring in comet man! Use him in something marvel!

Didn't he have a behind the scenes hand in the heroes reborn avengers also?

Also, avengers vol 3 team formed because they think its loki but ends up a trick. Loki's name was still used to form a avengers team!
    Agree wholeheartedly about heroes like Rita and Two Gun getting a chance. Stingray and Jack of Hearts would also be great. There are so many great characters around that aren't being used, in favor of Hulkverine and other such ridiculous watered down versions of popular characters.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    I think Vision has to be in it. My other choice would be Hank Pym, but I really don't see that happening.
    I really would like for Hank to come back and join the team. I would prefer as Yellowjacket but I would still be cool if he came back as Giant Man/Goliath or Ant-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I really would like for Hank to come back and join the team. I would prefer as Yellowjacket but I would still be cool if he came back as Giant Man/Goliath or Ant-Man.
    I hope against hope that Al Ewing is building up to bringing Hank back.