Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1105

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    it not mckay on avengers he has strange moon knight and a few other very cool high profile books for 2023 and figure marvel may want him on amazing after wells leaves later this year.......i think its either cates, or spencer............i know they would have liked ewing but hes got uncanny x-men later this year and the big venom summer of symbiote event. I guess it could be someone we dont expect as i did mention there are a few long time dc creators coming o marvel in 2023
    How do you know all this? I know you're a retailer, but solicitations only go three months ahead, so how do you know about an Uncanny X-Men book?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I thought so as well at first, but then... that's what most people would assume based on the helmet and the green suit. It just seems too easy. And if it's true, has he actually ever been an actual avenger in any story ever? Shouldn't it come with being called "Avenger Prime"? I mean, I know Marvel likes to slap the word Avengers on everything and everyone these days, but really... that's a bit of a stretch if you ask me
    He actually HAS. Loki was a Young Avenger in the 2013 volume.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

If not Mckay it's gonna be Pat as I heard he's high on their list of named writers to take over

I thought so as well at first, but then... that's what most people would assume based on the helmet and the green suit. It just seems too easy. And if it's true, has he actually ever been an actual avenger in any story ever?
    Yes.

He joined as "wanda" in mighty avengers when he was "female loki". So female loki was a member of hanks mighty avengers team.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    If not Mckay it's gonna be Pat as I heard he's high on their list of named writers to take over
    "Pat?" Do you mean Al Ewing?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He actually HAS. Loki was a Young Avenger in the 2013 volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Yes.

He joined as "wanda" in mighty avengers when he was "female loki". So female loki was a member of hanks mighty avengers team.
    I still fail to see how this would give him the "Avenger Prime" status

It could be him though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I still fail to see how this would give him the "Avenger Prime" status

It could be him though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    I look at it as Loki is the reason that the original Avengers were formed in the first place and in his own twisted mind he considers himself the first Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Pat?" Do you mean Al Ewing?
    The only Pat I could think of was Patrick Gleason. The former Superman writer/artist who drew some of the previous Amazing Spider-Man run.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I look at it as Loki is the reason that the original Avengers were formed in the first place and in his own twisted mind he considers himself the first Avenger.
    And Loki was part of the reason the Aaron Avengers came together.

This hits the nail on the head. In the original acts of vengeance loki says himself he is why the avengers formed so he knows it and on the mighty avengers team for a small time doesn't matter to him. Loki's ego he would still see himself as the best avenger out of all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    This hits the nail on the head. In the original acts of vengeance loki says himself he is why the avengers formed so he knows it and on the mighty avengers team for a small time doesn't matter to him. Loki's ego he would still see himself as the best avenger out of all of them!
    Yeah when you think about it Loki is primarily the reason at least 4 different Avengers teams formed. The original team, Slott's Mighty Avengers, Gillen's Young Avengers and Aaron's Avengers.

Which hero MUST be in the next line-up and which hero do you want them to avoid being part of the team?

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Which hero MUST be in the next line-up and which hero do you want them to avoid being part of the team?
    The hero I feel must be in the new lineup is Vision as I feel it's time for the Avengers to get their heart and soul back. As far as who they should avoid honestly there's no one I would really say shouldn't be on the team but I guess I'll go with Wolverine.

Never happen but i want the last one or two members to be lesser used avengers like darkhawk, female yellowjacket or two gun kid! Give one of them a time to shine marvel!

Also, would love marvel to bring in comet man! Use him in something marvel!

Yeah when you think about it Loki is primarily the reason at least 4 different Avengers teams formed. The original team, Slott's Mighty Avengers, Gillen's Young Avengers and Aaron's Avengers.
    Didn't he have a behind the scenes hand in the heroes reborn avengers also?

Also, avengers vol 3 team formed because they think its loki but ends up a trick. Loki's name was still used to form a avengers team!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 12-30-2022 at 07:54 PM.

Also, avengers vol 3 team formed because they think its loki but ends up a trick. Loki's name was still used to form a avengers team!
    Correct! Nice callback (IMHO):