Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Attachment 117193

By Drizzles Drawing
    This would have stood out more contrasted with classic Hawkeye...

I also don't think Comics Clint would be much of an ass about it. At least not the one we've seen in recent years.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I also don't think Comics Clint would be much of an ass about it. At least not the one we've seen in recent years.
    Eh...comic Clint has his moments.

Attachment 117193

By Drizzles Drawing
    This image is everything. I don’t know how the mcu did it but they made me not care about one of my favourite characters in fiction. Go off, my dripless king

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh...comic Clint has his moments.
    Yeah Circus look era and Ronin Clint, probably.
    Ultimate Clint, definitely.
    Hawkguy and other post Fraction Clint? Don't really see it.

I think this video sketch was way more on the money.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Yeah Circus look era and Ronin Clint, probably.
    Ultimate Clint, definitely.
    Hawkguy and other post Fraction Clint? Don't really see it.

I think this video sketch was way more on the money.
    I guess if you view him as a character who can brush stuff off or take things in stride, but he can still be a little petty and like a tool.

Astonishing Member

Sorry, but which panel has shown Clint has a nice shot butt?
    In terms of showing he's got a nice butt -- well, check out Clint's bubble butt on this variant cover for example:
    hawkeye-butt3.jpg

In terms of characters discussing his great butt? Well, apparently Black Canary can't stop talking about it....

hawkeye-butt2.JPG

And here's Wasp and She-Hulk rating Clint's sexiness, and Jen specifically compliments his tush when assigning his score.

hawkeye-butt1.JPG

There might be some more butt-specific compliments for Clint out there, but those are the main two I can remember at the moment. I will try and post some other examples of people 'appreciating' Clint Barton later this week though.
    Last edited by Dermie; 01-11-2022 at 11:32 PM.

Oliver and Clint absolutely were the MVP's of that crossover which I thought was a very fun love letter to each universe in itself.

My Twitter

Okay. I don't know how many of you have seen a Pitch Meeting before but they did one on The Hawkeye show. I think you folks might like it. Don't worry it's only seven minutes. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfic_SIAoc
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Astonishing Member

Echo seems totally overwhelmed by Clint's bare backside....

clintbarton-appreciation2.jpg
    clintbarton-appreciation3.jpg

Worth noting that she ended up sleeping with him five issues later....

Buddenly Sutt.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Echo seems totally overwhelmed by Clint's bare backside....

clintbarton-appreciation2.jpg
    clintbarton-appreciation3.jpg

Worth noting that she ended up sleeping with him five issues later....
    I thought that was Jessica Drew...who also ended up sleeping with him, eventually.

I thought that was Jessica Drew...who also ended up sleeping with him, eventually.
    That's pre actual Jess's return I'm fairly certain.

On another note: A pretty awesome, short animated video about the history of the two Hawkeyes in the comics.

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Nope, that's Echo--although I can understand the confusion; she does look like Jessica in that picture. But no, this is very shortly after "Jessica Drew" defected from the New Avengers to the Mighty Avengers to warn them about the Skrulls...and before Jessica herself was exposed as a Skrull, of course.

That's pre actual Jess's return I'm fairly certain.

On another note: A pretty awesome, short animated video about the history of the two Hawkeyes in the comics.
    Nice style. It's good to see the hip holes again .

(Still not a fan overall of the comic Clint and Kate duo though).