Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

I'm also curious whether that is in fact connected to the issues other members have or rather something that predates the team and everyone has to wrestle with their own issues.
    I suspect the former but really do hope it's the latter.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Isn't that impossible after Devil's Reign?
    end of spoilers
    Yeah...but comics.

Actually, I saw someone bring up the possibility that it's related to the Hood, which makes me wonder if it's the demon that owns the Hood's hood.

Oooooh, I like that.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

The Avengers Devs actually put a comic accurate version of Clint's classic suit in the game at long last.

And additionally to the Thunderbolts issue we get another Clint appearance in the comics in December.

ALL-OUT AVENGERS #4
    DEREK LANDY (W) • GREG LAND (A/C) • Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
    THE ACTION DOESN'T STOP FROM PAGE ONE!
    Trapped on an alien world and surrounded by bloodthirsty hunters, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman and Hawkeye have only hours before their last chance to get home disappears forever. But as a new enemy watches from the shadows, it becomes clear that they were stranded here for a reason. They just have to figure out what it is before they are killed...
    Quite funny that this is basically the same premise Clint had recently in Avengers Infinity.

My Twitter

I'm glad the better costume is making the rounds.

Mighty Member

Have anyone check out the recent Avengers #60 which is a tie-in for AXE Judgement Day?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Have anyone check out the recent Avengers #60 which is a tie-in for AXE Judgement Day?
    Yes! Pretty fun one honestly.
    No spoilers but Clint's vibe in this is "The world is ending? Guess it must be Tuesday." and I'm absolutely here for it.

My Twitter

While issue #2 of Thunderbolts continues to be "alright" but nothing more I did like Clint a little better this week.

spoilers:
    Big fan of the pep talk in particular
    end of spoilers

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    While issue #2 of Thunderbolts continues to be "alright" but nothing more I did like Clint a little better this week.

spoilers:
    Big fan of the pep talk in particular
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    LOL! Clint & his pep-talks!!
    end of spoilers

I'll always love when Hawkeye does that...

Last edited by K7P5V; 09-28-2022 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    spoilers:
    LOL! Clint & his pep-talks!!
    end of spoilers

I'll always love when Hawkeye does that...

Gotta love the Hawkeye pep talks. The delivery is always terrible but ends up being exactly what is needed.

Yeah he's no Steve but he's got a knack for those things regardless much like with the famous Thunderbolts scene with Songbird.

My Twitter

Ah yes, pre-Hawkguy Hawkeye .

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah he's no Steve but he's got a knack for those things regardless much like with the famous Thunderbolts scene with Songbird.
    If you're referring to that one-time when Clint & Mel were alone together, then I totally agree. Definite Classic (IMHO):

If you're referring to that one-time when Clint & Mel were alone together, then I totally agree. Definite Classic (IMHO):

You know, I loathe Jason Aaron's Thor run but Thor is a major character so at some point someone will undo his damage. You can argue that It's already slowly happening. Unfortunately Hawkeye is a supporting character so the damage Fraction did is far greater with no guarantee that it's going to be fixed.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Precisely that one.
    I'll admit out of context it seems a bit weird and has big 60ies-comics-where-women-cry-a-lot energy but given Songbirds state of mind at the time it works quite well.

My Twitter