Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What I wouldn't give to put this man in a costume...
    To the utmost, I agree. But, don't forget that totally swanky mask/cowl of his...

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-17-2022 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

If the thumbnail of the next issue is anything to go by he will. Just more of an improvised one.

[Ninja Turtles theme intensifies]

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    He's still going to save the planet, anyways.
    Probably.
    I hope.

I'll look for it. That summary could make for a great story for Clint, actually. It may not be the case here, but it's a nice pitch in itself.
    Right? I've had three or so pitches for Clint in my mind since forever and this has always been one of them!
    Last edited by Matternativ; 08-17-2022 at 03:35 AM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

And he's wearing a mask !

Astonishing Member

Sounds kinky....

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Sounds kinky....
    He'd rock that purple gimp mask.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Speaking of rocking a mask, look at this glow up!

My Twitter

He looks great, and I loved the conclusion to the story! Classic Hawkeye at his finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Speaking of rocking a mask, look at this glow up!

That's my kinda Clint .

And he's wearing a mask!
    Close, but no cigar.

That's my kinda Clint.
    Meh! Reminds me too much of FoolKiller (TBH):

That poor woman just standing around in a towel in front of a bunch of people .

Thunderbolts #1 is out today.

Non Spoiler thoughts but still in a spoiler tab just in case:
    spoilers:
    Clint gets the lionshare of the issue.
    The characterization is slightly too "hawkguy" for me at times but the stuff that's teased going forward is intriguing enough.

Also, as always, seeing him in an actual costume is just nice.
    end of spoilers

My Twitter

spoilers:
    The characterization is slightly too "hawkguy" for me at times but the stuff that's teased going forward is intriguing enough.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ugh. "Hawkguy."
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I loved the issue; I actually didn't think he was very Hawkguy-ish. It did kind of seem like he was pasting a facade of happiness over a lot of stress (which, now that I think about it, resonates with Zub's description of this story as "Ted Lasso"-like). The other thing that stuck out was spoilers:
    Luke telling Monica he didn't think Clint was right for the job, but I think it's clear that this is because of what happened in Freefall, and not because he generally sees Clint as someone unreliable.

I'm so curious as to what we were seeing at the end of the issue! Was that Purple Man?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I loved the issue; I actually didn't think he was very Hawkguy-ish. It did kind of seem like he was pasting a facade of happiness over a lot of stress (which, now that I think about it, resonates with Zub's description of this story as "Ted Lasso"-like). The other thing that stuck out was spoilers:
    Luke telling Monica he didn't think Clint was right for the job, but I think it's clear that this is because of what happened in Freefall, and not because he generally sees Clint as someone unreliable.

I'm so curious as to what we were seeing at the end of the issue! Was that Purple Man?
    end of spoilers
    Eh I dunno.
    spoilers:
    Individually stuff like dropping keys+hitting his head not being recognised by Simon, not being listened to by the team at all, not watching the news or knowing where and when to vote,not actually being trusted by Cage, kinda sucking in his only (unnecessary) fight and whatever else could all be things happening to any version of Clint but when you sum it all up it goes a little too hard with the "loser" vibe to not make me think of the more obvious Hawkguy examples.

But it's obviously meant to have a pay off down the line I just hope it will be a stronger one then his little arc in the really not that great avengers no surrender back then.
    end of spoilers

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Isn't that impossible after Devil's Reign?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman