Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Can we please not do the "they're like siblings" thing about a ship that is very clearly romantic? It's icky lol

Moving on! Did everyone catch the few sketches of Clint Elena Casagrande shared these past few weeks? I'm assuming they're from Black Widow #15.
    Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 12.39.48 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 12.40.06 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Can we please not do the "they're like siblings" thing about a ship that is very clearly romantic? It's icky lol

Moving on! Did everyone catch the few sketches of Clint Elena Casagrande shared these past few weeks? I'm assuming they're from Black Widow #15.
    Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 12.39.48 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 12.40.06 PM.jpg
    Looking forward to artists adopting the new costume!

If it isn't just a one and done.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Mighty Member

RCO022_1575960886.jpg

Remember when Clint and Bobbi are having a conversation in the steam room just as Simon interrupt them so that he could tell them about his role as an Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    RCO022_1575960886.jpg

Remember when Clint and Bobbi are having a conversation in the steam room just as Simon interrupt them so that he could tell them about his role as an Avenger.
    They were a sexy couple .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They were a sexy couple .
    Right?! Lemme link you my Wonderhawk fanfic real quick. ;P
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Right?! Lemme link you my Wonderhawk fanfic real quick. ;P
    "Wonderhawk"?? There's a slash pairing I's never heard of before. Interesting. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    "Wonderhawk"?? There's a slash pairing I's never heard of before. Interesting. lol
    I mean I made it up but I'm definitely not the first one to come up with that idea or boating name hahaha.

My Twitter

Mighty Member

Every appearance of Clint Barton (Hawkeye) from the last 9 years:

2012: 113
    2013: 64
    2014: 71
    2015: 52
    2016: 48
    2017: 44
    2018: 48
    2019: 30
    2020: 15
    2021: 13
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-08-2022 at 12:10 AM.

Well it's hard to argue with the numbers :|
    Me no likely.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Every appearance of Clint Barton (Hawkeye) from the last 9 years:

2012: 113
    2013: 64
    2014: 71
    2015: 52
    2016: 48
    2017: 44
    2018: 48
    2019: 30
    2020: 15
    2021: 13
    I got the feeling after thr pandemic started and so many books were delayed, that a lot of characters who were making regular appearances before just haven't really come back, even though Marvel is still publishing plenty of titles. Like maybe they're publishing the same number of titles but fewer characters altogether (except for the X-Titles). I'm not sure if the numbers back that up, or if it just happens to be that my favorite characters are appearing less but maybe it's not true across the board. Anyone else get that feeling?

Astonishing Member

A few Clint Barton sightings recently...

Clint had a cameo in a flashback sequence in THE MARVELS #9. It was only for a page or two, but it was nice to see Clint back in his classic costume and written by Kurt Busiek again! Hopefully Kurt will be able to revisit Clint in the present day in a larger role in a future arc of the series.

Clint was also on the cover to GHOST RIDER #5 in the June solicitations -- along with Black Widow and Moon Knight. Something about a motorcycle rally and race? Clint using his sky-cycle seems to be a bit of a cheat in that regard....but if it brings him a guest starring spot, I won't complain. lol. Ghost Rider isn't a character I am generally interested in, but if Clint has an actual guest appearance here and not just a cameo I may just need to pick this up.

Yeah I'm picking that one up because it's him AND Natasha, two of my faves so that's too much incentive to ignore haha.

My Twitter

Surprising absolutely no one Clint featured very heavily in Black Widow #15 today.

My Twitter

Check out this Stefano Caselli Thunderbolts #1 Variant! I loved how he drew Clint in West Coast Avengers, so this makes me happy! Wish I could get my hands on one.

Caselli Clint TBolts.jpg

Also speaking of TBolts, looks like the first issue has been pushed back to July. Not sure if it's paper shortage related, but that's still a thing.