Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Also, what are your thoughts on this video? :

If Wonder Woman (and assume Nubia, Artemis, Donna, Cassie, and Yara) are not present, can the Legends version of Darth Vader and Darth Sidious truly defeat Themyscira? I recall that right before Infinite Crisis, when the OMAC's invaded Themyscira, the Amazons did seem to have some advanced tech with some serious laser-canons; do they still have this tech/weaponry.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Infinite Crisis had a thing called "the Purple Death Ray" which was used to kill a bunch of a OMAC drones.
    "Purple Death Ray" seems to be an appropriate name. Do you recall any other weapons?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Alex Garcia

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

^Holy crap, that's good. I hope he does the other tribes

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Is anyone else praying to all the Olympian deities (and any other pantheon lol) that James Gunn's recently started "reign" at DC's cinematic division resurrects the once-upon-a-time announced amazons movie (or TV series)? I'd love a show, which would most likely be better at fleshing out characters and properly developing stories and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Is anyone else praying to all the Olympian deities (and any other pantheon lol) that James Gunn's recently started "reign" at DC's cinematic division resurrects the once-upon-a-time announced amazons movie (or TV series)? I'd love a show, which would most likely be better at fleshing out characters and properly developing stories and whatnot.
    You would WANT a tv series following the amazons not a movie. Something akin to Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

The Amazon Queens by Phil Jimenez, Gene Ha, and Nicola Scott.

^ Ok I dig that explanation for Diana's name.

Also, what if that 'Diana' was an ancestor of Diana Trevor and thus Steve Trevor?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I love it when they explore the Amazons pasts, its some of the best stories. While they seem to like to make plenty of Diana dopplegangers....id love this story to be re-told in modern times with a different look and name for the Amazon. Her outfit was great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    ^ Ok I dig that explanation for Diana's name.

Also, what if that 'Diana' was an ancestor of Diana Trevor and thus Steve Trevor?
    That would make it a little weird though for Di to be hooking up with a descendant of hers. I know its very in right now but...WW can stay away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    That would make it a little weird though for Di to be hooking up with a descendant of hers. I know its very in right now but...WW can stay away from that.
    That's not what I meant. I was referring to Diana Rockwell Trevor who was Steve's mother in the Post Crisis continuity and maybe the Trevors are descendants of the Diana that was killed by Hercules and whom our Diana was named after.

Also, I maybe open minded but I draw the line at incest of any form. That's just....no.

Random 3AM thoughts:

What if Kanga's are a result of Amazons selectively breeding kangaroos for thousands of years like Man's World did for dogs until they became what they are in the present timeline?

Personally, I think Kanga should be a spirit animal Diana finds in something like Savage Land.