Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I would like Kangas to be a near extinct alien beings that some amazons brought back from their space adventures to raise and care for. Give em some cool alien look instead of boring general kangaroos. Like still look like kangaroos but from space, different colors, multiple eyes, some aquatic type features, and the like.

Bring in space dragons too. And mythical greek animals and alien plant life that grows in the royal gardens.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I would like Kangas to be a near extinct alien beings that some amazons brought back from their space adventures to raise and care for. Give em some cool alien look instead of boring general kangaroos. Like still look like kangaroos but from space, different colors, multiple eyes, some aquatic type features, and the like.

Bring in space dragons too. And mythical greek animals and alien plant life that grows in the royal gardens.
    In the Golden Age, the Kangas came when the Amazons encountered some space Amazons.

I'd keep that same basic origin. Maybe those alien women arriving on the island and the Amazons obtaining some stuff from them is how they develop their technology.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

This is more of what I was expecting from Trial of the Amazons

Yeah..... Same.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor