Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I love these.

Kwannon

Astonishing Member

Has the Outback era armor that Betsy wore ever given an origin? IIRC, it was first worn by Jessica Drew, then Lindsey McCabe and finally Psylocke, pre and post Revanche mindswap. I seem to recall that it was supposed to have some mystical properties but I can't remember if it was ever given an origin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    spoilers:
    Yes. Her dna is scanned by the mutant symbiote that was covering nova, and she is told because she is in her body now her x-gene is performing at optimal levels and later with greycrow she mentions being told her x-gene is evolving.
    end of spoilers
    Awesome. Glad to see her powers are evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Has the Outback era armor that Betsy wore ever given an origin? IIRC, it was first worn by Jessica Drew, then Lindsey McCabe and finally Psylocke, pre and post Revanche mindswap. I seem to recall that it was supposed to have some mystical properties but I can't remember if it was ever given an origin.
    IIRC the sequence of women who donned the mysterious armor went Lindsey McCabe (who just kind of modeled it) to Tyger Tiger (who Lindsey placed in the armor as protection while Tiger was immobilized) and then finally to Betsy. The "mystical" origin was never hammered out beyond it being a product interdimensional group Landau, Luckman, and Lake, that had roots in Madripoor and had a recurring presence in DEADPOOL years later...
    https://pagelagi.com/did-psylocke-on...gical-costume/

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    IIRC the sequence of women who donned the mysterious armor went Lindsey McCabe (who just kind of modeled it) to Tyger Tiger (who Lindsey placed in the armor as protection while Tiger was immobilized) and then finally to Betsy. The "mystical" origin was never hammered out beyond it being a product interdimensional group Landau, Luckman, and Lake, that had roots in Madripoor and had a recurring presence in DEADPOOL years later...
    Thanks for the link. Going to have to read it later after work.

BANNED

Cassandra Novs sensed that Kwannon’s powers were at optimum because she is back in her body. Her x gene snd powers are evolving. She and Novs boosted Temp powers so they could return to the present.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Cassandra Novs sensed that Kwannon’s powers were at optimum because she is back in her body. Her x gene snd powers are evolving. She and Novs boosted Temp powers so they could return to the present.
    My body (and mind) are ready to go Super Psyian.

Love,
    Kwannon

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/ItsFantasticAC/s...90323476406273

A Japanese gaming magazine from 1996 had fan art submission for Marvel Super Heroes fighting game by Capcom and Psylocke is pretty popular among Japanese fans. by the way, since tecnically that's Betsy at the time, do I post this on the Betsy appreciation as well? Also they sure like drawing Shuma Gorath.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's the tentacles....and ALL that implies.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://twitter.com/ItsFantasticAC/s...90323476406273

A Japanese gaming magazine from 1996 had fan art submission for Marvel Super Heroes fighting game by Capcom and Psylocke is pretty popular among Japanese fans. by the way, since tecnically that's Betsy at the time, do I post this on the Betsy appreciation as well? Also they sure like drawing Shuma Gorath.
    Well the wide spread joke of Japanese having an appreciation for tentacle monsters is probably coming from somewhere after all

As for your question. That's up to you. As far as Im concerned every art that uses Kwannons appearance is fair game in here which is most Psylocke art. That being said I have seen quite a few Psylocke art pieces over time that have depicted her clearly as a white woman in ninja garb. Those clearly belong to the Betsy thread. Kwannon is after all 100% Japanese and should never be depicted as anything else.

I saw this piece a few days ago and liked it. Artist is Marcus Williams.

"This is me being reasonable"

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Continuing your art post in a sense...
    Ff2rsvQaYAA-Ppj.jpg Joel Furtado just posted this on his Insta. I loved this as a potential look for her.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

What happened to this mystical armour after Betsy ended up passing through the Siege Perilous in UXM #251? It didn't appear to have ended up in the South China Sea (cf. Uncanny X-Men #255) as Betsy was wet and we know from Uncanny X-Men #269 that those who passed through it were cast out, reborn, unclothed same as those who travelled from the future to the present in Terminator?

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...18471808950272

Bikini Psylocke looked on by Scott with Jealous Jean. takes me back when in the 90s