Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    May she prosper w the new Marauders but please keep her hair black.
    I don't mind her hair plum if she wants to dye it back. But black is also good. Betsy is more of a lavender. I really prefer her as Psylocke. I like her as Kwannon. What I am really wondering when Kwannon is going to be able to remain Asian. I think the years they were both merged belongs to both.

I think every thread should always have this image.

Artist page

I have seen a few people here and there say that she should get some new clothes and I don't really agree. Yes it's old but it being fictional ninja wear makes it pretty much timeless and it still holds up to this day IMO. It's undeniably sexy and lends itself to cheesecake to get that out of here but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Again just my opinion.
    Lastly Elektra wears something very similar and I have yet to see many who are unhappy with it. Granted her current DD look is something else and pretty good too but it's also tied to being DD so once that is over it will probably be gone too.

Anyway Im happy to hear your opinions.

I'm just wondering if she gets put in say, a future Marvel vs Capcom game how they'll go about doing it. I guess she'd be Kwannon even though she was previously Betsy in those games?

Quote Originally Posted by Oheao View Post
    I'm just wondering if she gets put in say, a future Marvel vs Capcom game how they'll go about doing it. I guess she'd be Kwannon even though she was previously Betsy in those games?
    Opens up having Captain Betsy as a character, who ought to be an absolute house with her mutant powers plus Captain Britain powers.

All-New Member

InCollage_20220325_104525943.jpg

I just hope that Kwannon wear at least any of these.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX24 View Post
    InCollage_20220325_104525943.jpg

I just hope that Kwannon wear at least any of these.
    They are not in her style! Hell, neither is the thongkini. The one thing Howard got right is the scene where Betsy is thinking of giving Kwannon the clothes she wore when she occupied her body. It was tailored to her body, but not her tastes. Personally I would love to see her rocking some traditional ninja garbs
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    They are not in her style! Hell, neither is the thongkini. The one thing Howard got right is the scene where Betsy is thinking of giving Kwannon the clothes she wore when she occupied her body. It was tailored to her body, but not her tastes. Personally I would love to see her rocking some traditional ninja garbs

That's why I love the one in the middle and the one on the upper right corner more.

More Betsy hand me downs? No thank you. She's established herself enough as her own character and deserves her own original look

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More Betsy hand me downs? No thank you. She's established herself enough as her own character and deserves her own original look
    I agree. They should come up with her won identity. Let each lady be her own. Can't wait for them to appear together again. I think it helps a lot to establish their differences.
    A picture would last longer darling...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I agree. They should come up with her won identity. Let each lady be her own. Can't wait for them to appear together again. I think it helps a lot to establish their differences.
    Truly agree with all of it!!! We still don't know her real name, some new ninja duds would be great and not looking more like Betsy's throwbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    EXACTLY! My point to a T! She deserves to be her own character!

thongkini is iconic I doubt its going anywhere that is not to say "Psylocke " hasn't had other good looks but none as iconic as that.....and her new look and race swap is what made her stand out in a way all due respect to Betsy prior never truly could.

If we're going for an original new look for Kwannon, I again would advertise this wonderful redesign done by Lee Inhyuk for Asian Heritage month.

Love the urban punk / mirror's edge inspiration. Looks different enough from what Betsy would wear to me! (sorta, the bottom half does look a bit similar but I'm giving it a pass)

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    If we're going for an original new look for Kwannon, I again would advertise this wonderful redesign done by Lee Inhyuk for Asian Heritage month.

Love the urban punk / mirror's edge inspiration. Looks different enough from what Betsy would wear to me! (sorta, the bottom half does look a bit similar but I'm giving it a pass)
    True... Plus I love the katana's style

I could do without the jacket. Seems like an odd choice to put over a swimsuit design