Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I could do without the jacket. Seems like an odd choice to put over a swimsuit design
    Maybe Kwannon has bad circulation in her upper body...

I don’t need a jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
    I don’t need a jacket.
    Hi Kwannon. I didnt think you did. Any word on you putting on something new?

I don't really see it as a swimsuit design, it's more like short-shorts with uneven high-stockings. I dig the jacket though, but this means little coming from a Rogue fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hi Kwannon. I didnt think you did. Any word on you putting on something new?
    No.

Love,
    Kwannon

I would love Kwannon have her own look - something more ninja-like with less skin. And she should stay away from purple. Let that be Betsy's color. I'm just glad her hair seems to be black now; at least that's how it was in Hellions.

Since she doesn't do much stalking as much, she shouldn't be stuck in dark colors (navy, black, purple). So, what should her signature color be?
    Betsy should always be purple and pink (I don't like her as Captain Britain).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I would love Kwannon have her own look - something more ninja-like with less skin. And she should stay away from purple. Let that be Betsy's color. I'm just glad her hair seems to be black now; at least that's how it was in Hellions.

Since she doesn't do much stalking as much, she shouldn't be stuck in dark colors (navy, black, purple). So, what should her signature color be?
    Honestly I still think her Excalibur look was FIRE . But I guess it's in the minority

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post

I always thought Kwannon's psychic knife should be red. And let her have a black and grey costume. I agree pink and purple should be Betsy's only.

Somtehing in these ligns for them would be ideal for me: (Kwannon's power would be red though, as mentioned)

kwannon-betsy.jpg
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I always thought Kwannon's psychic knife should be red. And let her have a black and grey costume. I agree pink and purple should be Betsy's only.

Somtehing in these ligns for them would be ideal for me: (Kwannon's power would be red though, as mentioned)

kwannon-betsy.jpg
    I appreciate you all trying to give me your personally-desired looks. But this is my own look.

Love,
    Kwannon

I appreciate you all trying to give me your personally-desired looks. But this is my own look.

Love,
    Kwannon
    By the way, they are all lovely. Thank you for your suggestions.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

No.

Love,
    Kwannon
    Straight to the point, I love it!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

By the way, they are all lovely. Thank you for your suggestions.
    You're awesome as Psylocke. Both you and the creators at Marvel know what you're doing, which is why you're prominently featured in major books. You rock.

Incredible Member

Did anyone catch psylocke’s new look on xmen monday?

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

No costume for Kwannon, and please for the love of God keep her out of ANY version of the swimsuit. I actually like the design, it's just so not indicative of who she is, maybe Bets had a reason for wearing it but Kwannon doesn't. Plus she deserves a costume all her own!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I understand why they don't change Kawannon's look but she could really use an upgrade from the "iconic" Psylocke thongkini. And yes...to giving her a red power signature to differentiate her further from Betsy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!