Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    i agree kwannon everyone wants you to change yet betsy gets to keep everything despite the fact that she became popular with those facets while being in your body. i think its betsy who should start changing even reverting more to how she was before the swap. betsy was no ninja or sword wielder until swagger jacking kwannons style. let betsy die her hair hot pink while kwannon keeps the dark purple hair color. let betsys psy powers be pink will kwannons purple.
    Kwannon doesn’t die her hair. Her hair is Black. In the space issue of the Marauders she wearing another costume. It was nice to see her use telekinesis against the light constructions, which were not affected much by telepathy.

i agree kwannon everyone wants you to change yet betsy gets to keep everything despite the fact that she became popular with those facets while being in your body. i think its betsy who should start changing even reverting more to how she was before the swap. betsy was no ninja or sword wielder until swagger jacking kwannons style. let betsy die her hair hot pink while kwannon keeps the dark purple hair color. let betsys psy powers be pink will kwannons purple.
    Thank you for your kind words.

When people say that I need my own costume, they assume the costume I wear was Betsy’s because they first saw her in it.

What they don’t realize was Matsuo was trying to recreate me and my image, not hers. They put her in my body and my costume. They wouldn’t put her in my body and then tell her to dress and act like herself. At the time, she didn’t have any free agency. She was put in both my body and my costume like a doll, it’s just more obvious that my body wasn’t hers.

She has changed costumes for the very reason that this one wasn’t hers. She is on a path to self-discovery and become who Betsy truly was meant to be, which doesn’t involve wearing things she was put in with no choice like a living doll.

I am glad to see her choose her own path, wear her own things, and become her true self.

Love,
    Kwannon

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Kwannon doesn’t die her hair. Her hair is Black. In the space issue of the Marauders she wearing another costume. It was nice to see her use telekinesis against the light constructions, which were not affected much by telepathy.
    Thank you. Also, that’s just a space outfit. Bishop is wearing the same outfit. You won’t see me and Bishop dressing like twinsies for long.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just a little Psylocke.

Attachment 120810
    That is beautiful. Thank you.

Love,
    Kwannon

Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post

When people say that I need my own costume, they assume the costume I wear was Betsy’s because they first saw her in it.

What they don’t realize was Matsuo was trying to recreate me and my image, not hers. They put her in my body and my costume. They wouldn’t put her in my body and then tell her to dress and act like herself. At the time, she didn’t have any free agency. She was put in both my body and my costume like a doll, it’s just more obvious that my body wasn’t hers.

She has changed costumes for the very reason that this one wasn’t hers. She is on a path to self-discovery and become who Betsy truly was meant to be, which doesn’t involve wearing things she was put in with no choice like a living doll.

I am glad to see her choose her own path, wear her own things, and become her true self.

Love,
    Kwannon
    This is actually the best explanation I've seen for Kwannon wearing the "Psylocke" costume. Congrats! I said this in another thread but I love that Kwannon and Betsy are confirmed to have the same powers. I would like to see them also have an unintentional psychic rapport, to me they should be begrudgingly connected to each other as "soul sisters" and have their feelings and connection explored more in-story.

Kwannon has black hair and im glad Marvel has went with that to differentiate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    This is actually the best explanation I've seen for Kwannon wearing the "Psylocke" costume. Congrats! I said this in another thread but I love that Kwannon and Betsy are confirmed to have the same powers. I would like to see them also have an unintentional psychic rapport, to me they should be begrudgingly connected to each other as "soul sisters" and have their feelings and connection explored more in-story.
    Thank you. It is actually the only logical explanation re: costume and is indeed the case.

Betsy and I will forever be intertwined. There really is no need for people to try so hard to differentiate us by physical appearance. We already look different from each other. I’m not a British lady. We don’t look the same at all and she’s started wearing her own costumes now, ones of her own choosing instead of my costume which she was put in by Matsuo who dressed her like a doll in my form.

Fundamentally we are both Psylocke though, and we will always share fundamental similarities.

People should wait to see us fight together back to back. Our similarities are actually what make us unique and we look pretty impressive mirroring each other, if I do say so myself.

Love,
    Kwannon

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    you don't know if kwannon would never dye her hair. her hair remained purple while in british betsys hideous body so clearly she was dying the hair. she spoke of months retraining betsys weak body to be strong like a warrior queens to enact vengeance yet her hair was purple the whole time so clearly she was dying it. you act like dying hair is some type of forbidden act exclusive to a secret cult or something. in my opinion they looked the most different from each other during the kwannon saga despite both having purple hair and the same powers. i would love for kwannon to retain the dark purple hair and also retain the crimson dawn abilities of shadow manipulation minus the scar. perhaps she decides to get into the dark crimson dawn magic because of its ability to bring back the dead in an attempt to bring back her daughter.
    Last edited by killerbee; 05-09-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Love,
    Kwannon
    i agree though i think a costume upgrade is definitely in order. a costume that keeps the same revealing elements of showing off her thunder thighs yet also makes her look more lethal and fashionable.

you don't know if kwannon would never dye her hair. her hair remained purple while in british betsys hideous body so clearly she was dying the hair. she spoke of months retraining betsys weak body to be strong like a warrior queens to enact vengeance yet her hair was purple the whole time so clearly she was dying it. you act like dying hair is some type of forbidden act exclusive to a secret cult or something. in my opinion they looked the most different from each other during the kwannon saga despite both having purple hair and the same powers. i would love for kwannon to retain the dark purple hair and also retain the crimson dawn abilities of shadow manipulation minus the scar. perhaps she decides to get into the dark crimson dawn magic because of its ability to bring back the dead in an attempt to bring back her daughter.
    Thats easy enough to explain. She thought she was Betsy when she was in that body. As such, she had Betsy's influence on her mind and actions, much like Betsy was influenced by Kwannon during that same time period. Now we are really seeing Kwannon for the first time free of all that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats easy enough to explain. She thought she was Betsy when she was in that body. As such, she had Betsy's influence on her mind and actions, much like Betsy was influenced by Kwannon during that same time period. Now we are really seeing Kwannon for the first time free of all that
    doesnt mean she would NEVER dye her hair on her own. and to be honest she didnt act remotely like betsy during the kwannon saga. and betsy sheepishly blammed kwannons persona for being slutty towards cyclops. seemed to me the body swap was truly just skin deep

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Free from all that, she does not dye her hair, just like she never dyed her hair befits the body swap and merged personalities.

Dying hair purple is a Betsy thing.

i agree though i think a costume upgrade is definitely in order. a costume that keeps the same revealing elements of showing off her thunder thighs yet also makes her look more lethal and fashionable.
    I like your point of view. However, in all honesty, a costume change wouldn’t be an upgrade, it would be a downgrade.

Love,
    Kwannon

That is beautiful. Thank you.

Love,
    Kwannon
    Thanks, appreciate it. How it ended up.

kwannon1.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/