Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it. How it ended up.

Attachment 121125
    Such beautiful work, thank you. Love how you drew my butterfly effect.

Love,
    Kwannon

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I’m loving Kwannon in the Marauders. I wonder if we will see her take on the Hand. Or if Apoth doesn’t manage to return in some big way.

Or if she would have to take on the Mandarin or Spiral and Mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I’m loving Kwannon in the Marauders. I wonder if we will see her take on the Hand. Or if Apoth doesn’t manage to return in some big way.

Or if she would have to take on the Mandarin or Spiral and Mojo.
    I'm really enjoying her in marauders too and the combos she has been a part of has been pretty cool. I'm really not expecting much from the marauders dealing with any of the cast individual stories until most likely after september but the space journey so far is entertaining. I think it is more to keep most of them out the way but Kitty seems to be at the gala so it'll be interesting to see how the current arc wraps. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Mojo show up as it would actually make sense for them to check on the status of Mutants in the mojoverse after X-factor.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Kwannon has really come into her own in the Krakoan era, no disrespect to Betsy, but Kwannon has fully occupied Betsy's former role with strong motivations.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Kwannon has really come into her own in the Krakoan era, no disrespect to Betsy, but Kwannon has fully occupied Betsy's former role with strong motivations.
    I love it but she has been nothing more than wallpaper in marauders

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I love it but she has been nothing more than wallpaper in marauders
    She's not the time leader, but she is not wallpaper, either. She has a lot of action and plays an important role. Hellions was Psylocke's book as it further the journey to show how she went from being assassin to hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I have to agree here. Since the split I've just found Betsy quite dull.

Yeah Kwannon is great.

We are only three issues into the new Marauders run, I wouldn't dismiss her as wallpaper just yet.

Poor Betsy but good for Kwannon.

I wish we had Al Ewing write a Giant Size for both of them.

BANNED

Elizabeth Braddock, now that she is in her own body again, is being written like Betsy was before the merger with Kwannon. Kwannon, as Psylocke, is not that different from the Asian body Betsy.

So to those who were fans of the Asian ninja Psylocke/Betsy, you still have that with Kwannon as Psylocke.

It was a big that in the 80s that Betsy wanted to be a hero like her brother Brian and was even Captain Britain for awhile. She finally got her wish in the Krakoa era.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Poor Betsy but good for Kwannon.

I wish we had Al Ewing write a Giant Size for both of them.
    yeah we all knew which Psylocke Marvel would be pushing when it came to promoting the X-women

the lastest issue of Marauders was like really good. I'm actually surprised but in a good way, like i was enjoying it but it felt stagnant but then this issue was like someone released the break and it all fell into place and was just a really good issue. I'm really pleasantly surprised. lol. spoilers:
    There is a scene of Greycrow/Kwannon and a kiss
    end of spoilers Book was super diverse and the art was really an improvement like i thought the previous art was cool but actually seeing different art in practice still be as dynamic really brought home what others here were saying. Feeling a little under the weather today so this was nice.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Is it ture she got a power upgrade or new technique in todays Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Is it ture she got a power upgrade or new technique in todays Marauders.
    spoilers:
    Yes. Her dna is scanned by the mutant symbiote that was covering nova, and she is told because she is in her body now her x-gene is performing at optimal levels and later with greycrow she mentions being told her x-gene is evolving.
    end of spoilers
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.