Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It was previously announced, back in December. Complete with a teaser featuring her wimple. There's one other playable character besides her yet unconfirmed.
    spoilers:
    I am aware she was hinted at in the conversations in initial trailers. But to my knowledge this is the first concrete reference, if it is a real leak. The only teaser I know of in December was the Yule Dog one. The only other ones I know of came from around the time of the reveal when the game was first announced. What teaser confirmed her before this leak? I'd love to see it since I seem to have missed it.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    spoilers:
    I am aware she was hinted at in the conversations in initial trailers. But to my knowledge this is the first concrete reference, if it is a real leak. The only teaser I know of in December was the Yule Dog one. The only other ones I know of came from around the time of the reveal when the game was first announced. What teaser confirmed her before this leak? I'd love to see it since I seem to have missed it.
    end of spoilers
    The yule dog had her tiara off to the side and everyone else had their representation for all the playable characters in the game.

Look to the right.

They copyright pulled the leak so it's looking to be true. They don't pull things that aren't.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 06-03-2022 at 10:11 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I am Happpy to See Wanda getting such text and hype for the Gala this year and her importance to Krakoa!

Now we just need story from the Gala and on to push these new narratives for Wanda, Mutants and the Magnus Family;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Speaking About Wanda's New Look at the Gala and her Continued yet always hitting the Target of New Costume Changes & Excellent Fashion Taste over the years, I just found this great Video Going of the History of Our Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff Various Costume Changes, Enjoy cause it is Lovely!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member

Did Wanda sexually assault Simon in Avengers West Coast #56?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post

Ah the infamous Wanda/Simon scene! I remember reading it as a wee lad and being left wondering if she magically castrated him or gave him a handjob. Years went by and I still have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post

It's not known. It was said there was meant to be more to the panel, but it got edited out. I think Byrne got carried away. I don't think any of it should have made it to the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am Happpy to See Wanda getting such text and hype for the Gala this year and her importance to Krakoa!

Now we just need story from the Gala and on to push these new narratives for Wanda, Mutants and the Magnus Family;
    Maybe she could visit her dad on Arrako? He went there after losing his seat on the council in Immortal X-men.

Wanda in Limbo Spa Magik The Alligator Loki infinity comic

https://twitter.com/DazzlerAOA/statu...32282745815040

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe she could visit her dad on Arrako? He went there after losing his seat on the council in Immortal X-men.
    I mean, he gave up his seat. He didn't lose it, but yeah, I'd love to see Wanda in X-Men Red.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    I mean, he gave up his seat. He didn't lose it, but yeah, I'd love to see Wanda in X-Men Red.
    Maybe she could even join the Brotherhood. It would be interesting to see her join an XMen team. Elizabeth Olsen says she would love to appear in the X-Men movies.

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maybe she could even join the Brotherhood. It would be interesting to see her join an XMen team. Elizabeth Olsen says she would love to appear in the X-Men movies.
    That would be fun, but I don't know how reasonable that is unless they make her a mutant again. Krakoa isn't really keen on working with mutates full time at the moment. Just ask Franklin Richards.

I don't see a way Wanda would ever want that. The first time was the only time she ever consented to being on the team. And even then wrestled with the things the Brotherhood wanted to do. She in all spent about 9 issues with them before bouncing to the Avengers. And Wanda at this point in her comics life is trying to atone, not make new mistakes.