Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    This early on they are not going to tell us anything concrete. If Feige said something concrete to Liz, he would make her sign a NDA like all the other times. So we know nothing for sure, but this is how the MCU operates from its inception. We may know more when they are ready to tell us.

Just like it’s been announced Agatha’s show comes out 2023/2024, though we don’t know if Wanda us in it

But Dr. Strange had good box office receipts. We will see Wanda again. Money ALWAYS talks.

If if we’re honest, yes the MCU would use her in XMen, though we don’t know the details.

Given Liz is an A list actor with a top agent she talks to Feige whenever she wants.
    Liz said she's taking a bit of a break and they sign her per appearance now. That was during the ITMoM press. The studio themselves said they've stopped doing long term deals.

Like I said, they'd be dumb to not keep using her. But that doesn't mean a guarantee. Marvel is the company that still refuses to give this character another ongoing despite her popularity too. Liz doesn't think Wanda's story is done. So that could hint at more. Or just be what she hopes or desires will happen. Only time will tell.

Liz isn't A-list, but she's gotten more well known for sure from the MCU.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 05-24-2022 at 03:42 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

WTF.... how can Lizz not be an A list?
    If she and Wanda are undoubtedly the most popular in the mcu, the doc strange movie were seen more by wanda
    and raised more than the previous one by Elizabeth even in a pandemic, leaving The Batman overshadowed (somewhat predictable) and Elizabeth/wanda It is also what is most talked about in that movie. More than a strange movie, it is a SW/wanda movie.

Not to mention Elizabeth's Emmy and Golden Globe nominations, the other Marvel characters still don't have that, of course Lizzie is an A List.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    WTF.... how can Lizz not be an A list?
    If she and Wanda are undoubtedly the most popular in the mcu, the doc strange movie were seen more by wanda
    and raised more than the previous one by Elizabeth even in a pandemic, leaving The Batman overshadowed (somewhat predictable) and Elizabeth/wanda It is also what is most talked about in that movie. More than a strange movie, it is a SW/wanda movie.

Not to mention Elizabeth's Emmy and Golden Globe nominations, the other Marvel characters still don't have that, of course Lizzie is an A List.
    Because A-listers are like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, etc. She's a climbing star for sure but not A-list.

BANNED

Liz said she's taking a bit of a break and they sign her per appearance now. That was during the ITMoM press. The studio themselves said they've stopped doing long term deals.

Like I said, they'd be dumb to not keep using her. But that doesn't mean a guarantee. Marvel is the company that still refuses to give this character another ongoing despite her popularity too. Liz doesn't think Wanda's story is done. So that could hint at more. Or just be what she hopes or desires will happen. Only time will tell.

Feige is not letting Liz Olsen go.

Liz Olsen is saying all sorts of things without telling anything concrete because they sign NDAs not to reveal things they know.

Typical.

BANNED

Because A-listers are like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, etc. She's a climbing star for sure but not A-list.
    Those are old, retired men almost aged out of the industry….

Liz Olsen is saying all sorts of things without telling anything concrete because they sign NDAs not to reveal things they know.

Typical.
    There's no way for any of us to know that here. I don't think her story is done and don't want it to be. But none of us work behind the scenes. We can only go on what is reported on and actual facts. Not conjecture.

Those are old, retired men almost aged out of the industry….
    That doesn't mean she's A-list. Even if you Google A-list, she doesn't come up. Sometimes I think that people get so caught up in loving the MCU, that it's forgotten that there is a whole world out there that isn't focused on it. And there are far bigger stars out there. Liz is on the rise but has only been in two big movie franchises so far. And even says she's been having a hard time being cast for other things. Which is scary.

That doesn't mean she's A-list. Even if you Google A-list, she doesn't come up. Sometimes I think that people get so caught up in loving the MCU, that it's forgotten that there is a whole world out there that isn't focused on it. And there are far bigger stars out there. Liz is on the rise but has only been in two big movie franchises so far. And even says she's been having a hard time being cast for other things. Which is scary.

I think this is actually a good insight into her as a person. She has no social media presence, she is humble and she says that she isn't very social either. If she would change those things surely more opportunities would rise up for her but she doesn't. She stands by her own beliefs and doesn't sell herself out in a quest of getting even more fame. That makes me like her even more honestly and I don't think there is anything scary about it when she is fully aware of it.

The ending of that video is quite funny by way and fitting for this thread.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

I think this is actually a good insight into her as a person. She has no social media presence, she is humble and she says that she isn't very social either. If she would change those things surely more opportunities would rise up for her but she doesn't. She stands by her own beliefs and doesn't sell herself out in a quest of getting even more fame. That makes me like her even more honestly and I don't think there is anything scary about it when she is fully aware of it.

I think she'll get plenty of opportunities in due time. She does want to take a bit of a break from the MCU so maybe that will give her time to seek out some other things to get more under her belt.

The ending of the video is pretty funny, lol.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 05-24-2022 at 06:44 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

Wow, she just wants to live out her life without being disturbed too much.
    I hope Wanda can have the same treatment if you know what I mean.

Extraordinary Member

This early on they are not going to tell us anything concrete. If Feige said something concrete to Liz, he would make her sign a NDA like all the other times. So we know nothing for sure, but this is how the MCU operates from its inception. We may know more when they are ready to tell us.

Just like it’s been announced Agatha’s show comes out 2023/2024, though we don’t know if Wanda us in it

But Dr. Strange had good box office receipts. We will see Wanda again. Money ALWAYS talks.

If if we’re honest, yes the MCU would use her in XMen, though we don’t know the details.

Given Liz is an A list actor with a top agent she talks to Feige whenever she wants.
    Hopefully she is just in the background eating popcorns, refusing to take part in any drama what so ever.

That is debatable, within the actors of the mcu she and above all her CHARACTER is the most popular of the moment, so for the mcu she is an a list.

And as I already said, for her performance within the mcu she has nominations for acting both for the emmy and especially for the golden globules (which are not third category awards but two of the most important ones), how did I say the only one in the mcu that it has achieved that , so so far it has more than proven its worth .

Typical.
    Agreed With this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That is debatable, within the actors of the mcu she and above all her CHARACTER is the most popular of the moment, so for the mcu she is an a list.

And as I already said, for her performance within the mcu she has nominations for acting both for the emmy and especially for the golden globules (which are not third category awards but two of the most important ones), how did I say the only one in the mcu that it has achieved that , so so far it has more than proven its worth .
    It's not a debatable thing. You can literally look up the information easily.

I wasn't talking about from within the MCU, so moving the goalposts does nothing.

I never said she was a bad actress. For the record A-List does not always mean best actors. It just means most in demand. She's not in demand for anything in Hollywood right now unfortunately. Hopefully, she does become that.

And I was not talking about who proved their worth in the MCU.

I was just replying to someone else saying she was A-list. She's not but that has zero bearing on if she's gonna get something else in the MCU. For all we know they could announce something in a couple months at Comic-con or at the end of the year during D23.

Just have to wait and see. Liz could also take a break, which I think she's earned. I want Wanda in more things, but I'm not gonna be upset if Liz needs a break. I'll just hope for Wanda being in more comics at least.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 05-24-2022 at 10:50 PM.

Reddit rumors have Elizabeth Olsen returning for a Disney Plus Young Avengers show loosely based on Avengers: the Children’s Crusade.