Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
    BANNED

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Again, none of this I was discussing. I was not discussing whether you count retcons. And Whizzer's wife was not Magda. It was Madelyne Joyce. And by your own standard, Wanda and Pietro being mutants and Mags kids wouldn't matter either.

You keep trying this silly argument, for god knows what reason.

When the real discussion was that the retcons with Wanda and Pietro likely won't stop because Wanda is on par with one of the most retconned characters in comics history, Donna Troy.
    Dude, stop the arguing. There where other people on the thread participating until you deliberately drive them way with spite.

I pointe out my personal likes, which are different from your personal likes. That’s not an argument. It a difference in taste and there is nothing that can or should change that.

Now if you cannot move on to what is happening now in the comics or MCU there is no to respond to anything I write.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Dude, stop the arguing. There where other people on the thread participating until you deliberately drive them way with spite.

I pointe out my personal likes, which are different from your personal likes. That’s not an argument. It a difference in taste and there is nothing that can or should change that.

Now if you cannot move on to what is happening now in the comics or MCU there is no to respond to anything I write.
    You are the one that started arguing from a discussion I was having with Daedra. I'm convinced you are baiting.

If you don't want an argument, don't start one.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

I am not arguing. I like what I like about the Scarlet Witch, I’m excited about her MCU future, I loved her reconciliation with her father Magneto, etc. Expressing my personal preferences is not arguing. There is no law that says we have to like the same things and I think you’re having difficulty with that concept. We are very different pywitg very different concepts, and there is no reason why anyone should cover up their preferences to please anyone else and I am saying that of everyone, including me.

I love the Scarlet Witch having a family. You don’t. That’s fine we see the character differently.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I am not arguing. I like what I like about the Scarlet Witch, I’m excited about her MCU future, I loved her reconciliation with her father Magneto, etc. Expressing my personal preferences is not arguing. There is no law that says we have to like the same things and I think you’re having difficulty with that concept. We are very different pywitg very different concepts, and there is no reason why anyone should cover up their preferences to please anyone else and I am saying that of everyone, including me.

I love the Scarlet Witch having a family. You don’t. That’s fine we see the character differently.
    Again, none of that was a part of the discussion I was having with someone else. Putting you on ignore since you can't even have a sincere discussion. I'm done with the bs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    She's the single most popular female character in Marvel comics. It's almost incontestable at this point. The fact that she isn't headlining her own named comic as well as placed on a premiere Avengers book is insane.
    It is. But supposedly she will star in her own comic later this year. Obviously they know about her popularity. I think they wanted to do things right snd be d her over to a good creative team. Plus the MCU was plotting out its future plans for the Scarlet Witch. Liz Olsen says she would talk to Kevin Feige about appearing in the XMen movies. The issue there is due to old producer and actor contracts, Disney can’t make XMen movies until 2025. So MCU’s role out of mutants is slow, with Kamala being the first official mutant and possibly Namor next.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's funny, I agree with you 100% that she doesn't need two appreciation threads, but the two threads are weirdly different, which is how you get some of the same people participating in them but talking about different things.

I guess the main thread is mostly fans lamenting that she's not in any comics, while this one is more about the question of her status as a mutant and Magneto's daughter.

In both cases of course it's about stuff that hasn't actually happened (being in a comic book; being un-retconned) so it's definitely redundant.
    Well she is Magneto’s daughter again and created the waiting room for the mutant afterlife. She made a huge permanent contribution to Krakoa. She announced the winners of the votes for the XMen.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    Is there a reason she needs 2 threads?....I mean her affiliation is the Avengers basically
    I like that there is a wanda thread here. Whether currently or not she had an x-gene for decades. I became fond of wanda from heroes reborn and stories with magneto and followed her from there and found out about her connection to avengers from that. I mean like it or not there are a huge denomination of fans that know wanda from x-men rather than avengers though i would agree that's kind of sad given her home base in the avengers office.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

I am very amused that of all the adaptations that the X-Men movies are the ones currently closest to the current comic parentage of the Maximoffs. The Ms. Maximoff in the movies could very well be Natalya. She's scared of Erik, which sort of matches how Natalya was killed by the biological father of the Maximoffs. Magda is a completely separate person from Ms. Maximoff.

She will be a mutant again.

Also the "spell" of the afterlife she created worked because she was the firstborn of one of the founders of Krakoa.

Sooo. That

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    firstborn of one of the founders of Krakoa.
    Second or third born when that lore was current. Sometimes Quicksilver was born before her, sometimes she was born first. And Anya was older than them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I am very amused that of all the adaptations that the X-Men movies are the ones currently closest to the current comic parentage of the Maximoffs. The Ms. Maximoff in the movies could very well be Natalya. She's scared of Erik, which sort of matches how Natalya was killed by the biological father of the Maximoffs. Magda is a completely separate person from Ms. Maximoff.
    Yes. Magda had only one child with Erik, Anya. Like he had only one child with The movie equivalent of Magda, Nina. Only the time fell was very different. Anya was the first child of Erik and human while Nina was the last child and mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Second or third born when that lore was current. Sometimes Quicksilver was born before her, sometimes she was born first. And Anya was older than them.
    Yeah, this gets me confused today, lol.

Originally and for a long while thereafter, wasn't Pietro said to be the oldest?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, this gets me confused today, lol.

Originally and for a long while thereafter, wasn't Pietro said to be the oldest?
    I think there are only a couple references to it, so it can easily go either way.

The spell worked with her in it.

She is Mags child. "Adopted" "retconected" whatever she is her daugther.