Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread

Wanda’s gift to Krakoa in the form of the Eldritch Orchard and it’s enabling cerebro to scab through time and space is low a huge gift to Krakoa. It’s nice to see one of Magneto’s children make such a huge gift to Krakoa and it’s nice to see things heal between her and the mutant community. Welcome to Krakoa, Wanda. Loved seeing her make her first mutant magic circle/PowerShare with Legion and Proteus.
    Pretty sure after what she did she is a citizen of Krakoa.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Happy New Year to Wanda and her fans
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Hoping the image at the end of Trial of Magneto is leading into a new solo book.

I heard we may see some covers of her solo next week but we will know for sure once the April solicitations are out.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I heard we may see some covers of her solo next week but we will know for sure once the April solicitations are out.
    That is really exciting. There is so much potential with the new status quo for stories.

Yes it´s because it looks like her solo series will be from the X-side which means she may stay longer than we thought on Krakoa and interact with the X-men, Lorna and Magneto

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Happy 2022 to Wanda and Kraoka!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda’s gift to Krakoa in the form of the Eldritch Orchard and it’s enabling cerebro to scab through time and space is low a huge gift to Krakoa. It’s nice to see one of Magneto’s children make such a huge gift to Krakoa and it’s nice to see things heal between her and the mutant community. Welcome to Krakoa, Wanda. Loved seeing her make her first mutant magic circle/PowerShare with Legion and Proteus.
    Pretty sure after what she did she is a citizen of Krakoa.
    It is Good To See the X-Board Thread of Wanda Back Up and A~New in 2022, Thanks a Ton WallStreeter and this Thread here this Year is More Significant then Ever!

Exactly as you Put it, Wanda Has Changed Everything, For The Nation of Krakoa, Mutants and her Status and View Amoung the Mutants of the World, it is a Level of Loveliness That is Truly Heavenly and Angelic, Out Wanda is Now Know As;

THE REDEEMER!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

This review was very well done and I liked the analysis in why Wanda had to die, it made me appreciate more the story, even if there are some plot points I disliked, I love how this gave us some sweet moments between Wanda, her friends and family and opens an interesting role for her on Krakoa. I could see her staying for a while on Krakoa to make sure her magic worked correctly and meet Magik and Selene, I honestly would love to see them interact more.

Spectacular Member

I've been thinking of how old Wanda's last back up was in Trial of Magneto and I can't shake being suspicious of Moira and Xavier. The only explanation is if Xavier manually stopped backing Wanda up at that point. Could Disassembled and House of M been prevented but Moira and Xavier had sinister reasons not to? Also kinda messed up with the implication that Pietro wasn't being backed up even as he served on X-Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I hope this rumor is true. Along with a new costume.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I've been thinking of how old Wanda's last back up was in Trial of Magneto and I can't shake being suspicious of Moira and Xavier. The only explanation is if Xavier manually stopped backing Wanda up at that point. Could Disassembled and House of M been prevented but Moira and Xavier had sinister reasons not to? Also kinda messed up with the implication that Pietro wasn't being backed up even as he served on X-Factor.
    It's something that doesn't make sense under extreme scrutiny. Unless they want us to believe that they somehow found out that they just had abilities mocking mutant ones and never said anything. But I think it was just all poorly thought through. They could have at least made the back up from right before M-day and then you could say they couldn't back up Wanda because she was in the DC universe for the JLA cross-over. But they made it around the time Wanda and Vision were still together, so it'd have had to have been pre-Byrne.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Moira is paranoid about threats to her existence and attempts to control. She wanted Destiny deleted, but Mystique outsmarted her and brought Destiny back.

So Moira was likely afraid of Wanda. If you think about it, Wanda senses the best way to make the temporary afterlife for mutants was for three of the children of Krakoa’s founders to unite. She almost exposed her in issue 5. But we know in Inferno, Moira has been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

That kid next to Wiccan looks like he's high or something.

Looking forward to a good 2022 for Wanda. There are so many places she could fit perfectly in the x-line and beyond. If anyone has a problem of TOO many stories to tell right now it's wanda. Hoping leah gets to write her solo, i think a wanda book in the vein of her x-factor work would be a boon.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/