Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

I don't think they were going for pin up. It seems more like fashion magazine. She did pose for VanDyne Fashions before.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have heard Wanda Takes part in the event, be wasteful if she did not cause of the events of Trial of Magneto being likley so central to the celebrations of the Gala likley.
    This cover is for Judgment. I don't think Wanda is in that event, but they could always surprise us.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This cover is for Judgment. I don't think Wanda is in that event, but they could always surprise us.
    Yea, I am not 100% if I want Wanda in Judgement or not cause it being just seemly another hero vs hero event. I just know I have heard she will be in the Gala event to some degree, that I want to see and anything promoting our Wanda In that I enjoy seeing.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Yea, I am not 100% if I want Wanda in Judgement or not cause it being just seemly another hero vs hero event. I just know I have heard she will be in the Gala event to some degree, that I want to see and anything promoting our Wanda In that I enjoy seeing.
    Yeah Hellfire is a one issue mini and she's at least got a costume for it, so I have to imagine she's in it. Judgment, I hate events, but it depends on what they do with her if they did have her in it.

I just wish they'd stop putting her on covers only. Put her in the books, Marvel. You've had writers who want to write her. Come on!

BANNED

Yeah Hellfire is a one issue mini and she's at least got a costume for it, so I have to imagine she's in it. Judgment, I hate events, but it depends on what they do with her if they did have her in it.

I just wish they'd stop putting her on covers only. Put her in the books, Marvel. You've had writers who want to write her. Come on!
    Let’s cross our fingers. They seemingly put effort in a new costume design for her. Being that bad to lay the artist money I would think they won’t waste the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Let’s cross our fingers. They seemingly put effort in a new costume design for her. Being that bad to lay the artist money I would think they won’t waste the investment.
    I hope it also stays around longer than the AXIS or the UA Volume 2 costumes.

Which sure I get why AXIS didn't stay around, since she was inverted. But I still liked the costume.

BANNED

I hope it also stays around longer than the AXIS or the UA Volume 2 costumes.

Which sure I get why AXIS didn't stay around, since she was inverted. But I still liked the costume.

We don’t have long to wait to find out.

We do have long to wait for her next MCU appearance. Assuming she comes back, it’s in Phase 5 because she isn’t in any Phase 4 projects, unless she secretly is going to show up in Agatha.

But Liz needs a break, and I totally get it. When they announce phase 5 which includes the X-Men and more Avengers films, we will know more.

Spectacular Member

I think it would be a shame if Wanda wasn't involved in Judgement Day at all, considering her connections with both the Avengers and Krakoa, especially with her role in upgrading the resurrection protocols.

We do have long to wait for her next MCU appearance. Assuming she comes back, it’s in Phase 5 because she isn’t in any Phase 4 projects, unless she secretly is going to show up in Agatha.

But Liz needs a break, and I totally get it. When they announce phase 5 which includes the X-Men and more Avengers films, we will know more.
    Too true. I'm waiting patiently. One thing being a Wanda fan afforded me is the expectation that things take a long time before her next appearances.

It at least saves me more money, lol.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Too true. I'm waiting patiently. One thing being a Wanda fan afforded me is the expectation that things take a long time before her next appearances.

It at least saves me more money, lol.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So Liz is basically telling the Wanda fanbase to keep demanding a Wanda solo haha.

Sadly for that video, they already debunked WandaVision season 2. They should have done it though.

Extraordinary Member

I was just reading Uncanny X-Men 137 again and all the talk about how Jean and Phoenix were two different entities in the same body really reminded me of all the incomprehensible talk about how Wanda is somehow different from the Scarlet Witch. Wolverine says "we're not fightin' Jeannie, but Phoenix!" and I doubt the creators of Multiverse of Madness were consciously thinking about that, but let's face it, all these stories are really based on that storyline, consciously or not.

I really wish someone someday would let Wanda and Jean interact in the comics. They have so much in common, in-universe and in the way creators treat them.

A lot of those things are because they tried to retroactively make Wanda the Avengers Phoenix. Which doesn't really fit her. Because the Chthon influence and all of that was different for Wanda.

BANNED

A lot of those things are because they tried to retroactively make Wanda the Avengers Phoenix. Which doesn't really fit her. Because the Chthon influence and all of that was different for Wanda.
    I agree. Despite the efforts of some writers, these two characters are very different and have very different pasts.

BANNED

So Liz is basically telling the Wanda fanbase to keep demanding a Wanda solo haha.

Sadly for that video, they already debunked WandaVision season 2. They should have done it though.
    I agree with the second Season of WandaVision. They should have done it. Part of the problem is they underestimated how popular the show would be.