Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't see a way Wanda would ever want that. The first time was the only time she ever consented to being on the team. And even then wrestled with the things the Brotherhood wanted to do. She in all spent about 9 issues with them before bouncing to the Avengers. And Wanda at this point in her comics life is trying to atone, not make new mistakes.
    Idk if you're reading X-Men Red, but the new Brotherhood isn't an evil organization. It's actually spearheaded by Storm and focused on building a strong mutant presence on Mars as well as some other things. So, it would really just be a return in name only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    Idk if you're reading X-Men Red, but the new Brotherhood isn't an evil organization. It's actually spearheaded by Storm and focused on building a strong mutant presence on Mars as well as some other things. So, it would really just be a return in name only.
    No I haven't read it, but that is good to know.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

That would be fun, but I don't know how reasonable that is unless they make her a mutant again. Krakoa isn't really keen on working with mutates full time at the moment. Just ask Franklin Richards.
    The woman who created Eldritch Orchard, the waiting room for mutants to return to life, is a special case. Exodus even calls her the Redeemer.

She doesn't need to be a mutant to have Krakoan citizenship or work with them.

As for her mutant status, that's coming back as soon as the MCU firms its XMen plans. Her bonds being restored to Magneto and Krakoa are merely a step in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The woman who created Eldritch Orchard, the waiting room for mutants to return to life, is a special case. Exodus even calls her the Redeemer.

As for her mutant status, that's coming back as soon as the MCU firms its XMen plans. Her bonds being restored to Magneto and Krakoa are merely a step in that direction.
    I totally agree with you about her mutant ties being restored. It makes her a stronger character, and it really does make a bridge for the X-Men in the MCU. Question, though, are Billy and Tommy considered mutants in the 616?

I kinda wonder why, of all names, Storm chose the Brotherhood. Sure this era has been full of taking names that had been associated with evil groups and making them a force of good, but I swear the whole thing just felt like Storm flipping off Brand by using the name that’s associated as the opposite of the X-Men.

I totally agree with you about her mutant ties being restored. It makes her a stronger character, and it really does make a bridge for the X-Men in the MCU. Question, though, are Billy and Tommy considered mutants in the 616?
    Possibly though hard to say with Marvel. Emma referred to them as mutants back in Children’s Crusade but back during the Terrigen crisis, the same concern wasn’t shared with Billy as was with Bobby in New Avengers so who knows these days?

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

Yeah I'm pretty sure she's staying on Krakoa now. Or at least it seems to be what they are portraying in Hellfire Gala.

We have no idea what the MCU is doing.

Lizzy was on GMA today and doesn't have any idea yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5cdhnKzE8
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The mutant status of Wanda and Pietro is so easy to return, as much as to say that the high evolutionary lied, or that they have really always had the x gene regardless of the experiments, for something Cerebro always detected them as mutants, also Pietro briefly lost his powers after house Of m.

In canon they can easily recover their real status as mutants, now I see it more complicated as Magneto's children, with everything about Natalya as the real mother of Wanda and Pietro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    The mutant status of Wanda and Pietro is so easy to return, as much as to say that the high evolutionary lied, or that they have really always had the x gene regardless of the experiments, for something Cerebro always detected them as mutants, also Pietro briefly lost his powers after house Of m.

In canon they can easily recover their real status as mutants, now I see it more complicated as Magneto's children, with everything about Natalya as the real mother of Wanda and Pietro.
    Wouldn’t even be the first time that High Evolutionary lied about something considering that he claimed that Jackel’s clone of Gwen Stacy had been just a woman who Warren had modified so there’s definitely precedence for him lying.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I think it is easy to both the mutant angle and not as hard on the Magnus family angle either. I still want them to keep Natalya cause out of all the things the recon gave us, IMO Natalya was one the one that worked for me the best. Robinson's solo did not give anything about The Twins father and it could still be Eric in the end, I think Robinson save the mystery of the Father just in case Marvel Comics decide to recon back the the magnus family, an opening to kept Natalya in the possible loop as the Twins mother and keep the Magnus family back togther from their.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think it is easy to both the mutant angle and not as hard on the Magnus family angle either. I still want them to keep Natalya cause out of all the things the recon gave us, IMO Natalya was one the one that worked for me the best. Robinson's solo did not give anything about The Twins father and it could still be Eric in the end, I think Robinson save the mystery of the Father just in case Marvel Comics decide to recon back the the magnus family, an opening to kept Natalya in the possible loop as the Twins mother and keep the Magnus family back togther from their.
    I like that option that Magnus messing with Natalya (because of her great resemblance to Magda) would be a great twist to make them his children again.

The family line spell and because it failed, it can be ignored / retcon , or that it was simply a failure in the spell and that's it, nothing that can't be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Wouldn’t even be the first time that High Evolutionary lied about something considering that he claimed that Jackel’s clone of Gwen Stacy had been just a woman who Warren had modified so there’s definitely precedence for him lying.
    Exactly, High Evolutionary is not trustworthy what comes out of his mouth, he lies more than he talks lol.

BANNED

I like that option that Magnus messing with Natalya (because of her great resemblance to Magda) would be a great twist to make them his children again.

The family line spell and because it failed, it can be ignored / retcon , or that it was simply a failure in the spell and that's it, nothing that can't be resolved.
    The spell was supposed to kill her entire extended family. It failed because no one died. It struck down Pietro, but he didn’t die. We never saw if it affected Wanda’s children, Luna, or Lorna Dane.

Lorna is Trial of Magneto mention’s Magneto’s dead wives, so you could be write about Magneto messing with or even marrying Natalia because she reminded him of Wanda. If the twins were born after WW2 they should be pushing 80.

LOL. So I see why Natalia was made the mother and it was left open for Magneto to be the father. Poor Magda must have died of old age, as neither mutant nor witch.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 06-28-2022 at 11:39 PM.

If Wanda joins the Brotherhood, they’ll have to rename the book as X-Men Scarlet
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Even with the spell, that could easily be explained away by magic not being an exact science and based on emotion. From how Wanda’s interaction with Magneto that started Axis went, she subconsciously didn’t wish to consider him to be of her blood and thus the spell reacted in such a way.