Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    None of the actors can mention their upcoming plans. So yes, she does know about whatever’s coming up but simply can’t speak.

Nothing new there for the MCU.
    I know they can't and we could get to fall and they could announce something. Or it could be like comics, and we don't see her again for a long time. Can go either way.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I know they can't and we could get to fall and they could announce something. Or it could be like comics, and we don't see her again for a long time. Can go either way.
    I think if she definitively was taking a lot break Marvel and Liz herself would say it directly.

The mainly lie to the public to avoid spoilers. But when people are done at Marvel they say it openly.

I think if she definitively was taking a lot break Marvel and Liz herself would say it directly.

The mainly lie to the public to avoid spoilers. But when people are done at Marvel they say it openly.
    She did say it. She said she's taking a break. But people don't believe her. https://www.indiewire.com/2022/05/el...rs-1234723967/

BANNED

She did say it. She said she's taking a break. But people don't believe her. https://www.indiewire.com/2022/05/el...rs-1234723967/
    Well with what she said and what has been announced, it is quite clear she isn’t appearing in anything else this year. Feige also said he didn’t want to burn actors out.

With that said, there’s no way Olsen has not discussed when she is going to return to the MCO or what projects she would be involved in.

In short, she’s lying, like MCU actors have to when asked certain questions.

And if she permanently left Marvel, both she abd Marcel would say it. But instead, they talk about work at some point in the future.

Well with what she said and what has been announced, it is quite clear she isn’t appearing in anything else this year. Feige also said he didn’t want to burn actors out.

With that said, there’s no way Olsen has not discussed when she is going to return to the MCO or what projects she would be involved in.

In short, she’s lying, like MCU actors have to when asked certain questions.

And if she permanently left Marvel, both she abd Marcel would say it. But instead, they talk about work at some point in the future.
    I mean, I hope so, but there's no way to know if there will be something else, or if it'll be like comics where we don't see her again for a while. I don't think she's permanently left. There isn't anyone that has left that has permanently left. Anyone of them could appear in something else down the line. It's like her comics status right now.

BANNED

I mean, I hope so, but there's no way to know if there will be something else, or if it'll be like comics where we don't see her again for a while. I don't think she's permanently left. There isn't anyone that has left that has permanently left. Anyone of them could appear in something else down the line. It's like her comics status right now.

Chris Evans has permanently left the role of Captain America. Robert Downey Junior and Scarlet Johansson permanently left their roles as well. Chadwick Boseman died out from his role.

Marvel has not fired Liz. They would say so. She did not quit Marvel. She would say so if she did. Which means they are working on her upcoming projects as as usual, she cannot talk about what she knows. Don’t be deliberately obtuse.

Movies are not comics. Different industry.

BANNED

Actors are real people and Marvel can’t jerk a real actor around like Wanda. There are contracts and lawyers.

Chris Evans has permanently left the role of Captain America. Robert Downey Junior and Scarlet Johansson permanently left their roles as well. Chadwick Boseman died out from his role.

Marvel has not fired Liz. They would say so. She did not quit Marvel. She would say so if she did. Which means they are working on her upcoming projects as as usual, she cannot talk about what she knows. Don’t be deliberately obtuse.

Movies are not comics. Different industry.
    They never fired the others as well. She hasn't quit. But we know nothing of their upcoming plans. Everything is a guess. They could announce something this month, this fall, two years from now or never.

It's a different industry, but it's very much the same company.

Actors are real people and Marvel can’t jerk a real actor around like Wanda. There are contracts and lawyers.
    I don't think this is them jerking her around. The actress herself has said she wants to go and do some other things for a bit because she missed out on other roles she wanted to do.

BANNED

I don't think this is them jerking her around. The actress herself has said she wants to go and do some other things for a bit because she missed out on other roles she wanted to do.
    She then has already discussed the time frame she is going to do other things snd when
    She is available for new movies.

There’s no way she doesn’t already know where Wanda will appear next. They’ve likely signed contracts including NDAs, so again she can’t speak.

She then has already discussed the time frame she is going to do other things snd when

There’s no way she doesn’t already know where Wanda will appear next. They’ve likely signed contracts including NDAs, so again she can’t speak.
    There's really no way to know if she truly knows or not. Or if they will use her soon, later or never. All we can do is hope she will be used again and sooner rather than later.

BANNED

There's really no way to know if she truly knows or not. Or if they will use her soon, later or never. All we can do is hope she will be used again and sooner rather than later.
    Stop being deliberately obtuse.

All Marvel actors have repeatedly lied and said they know nothing right up until Marvel issues press releases, including Liz herself.

They all know what their future plans are long before that information is released to the public.

I know a lot about how the film industry works and how film gets made. Just to get a film green light you need the major cast locked in place, and pre production can take years. Major actors are involved in these projects from the beginning and many of them end up doing production.

And if you don’t understand or know about something, you don’t have to argue or get defensive.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

You know I originally thought Liz was tired and needed time away from her role as Wanda for sometime and I was ok with that she earned it.

BUT, then this interview happened which indeed suprised me with her level of enthusiasm to come back.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Stop being deliberately obtuse.
    Don't be so rude. I'm not being obtuse. You are the one insisting on knowing exactly what will happen in the future. I'm the one that says I don't have a crystal ball. This conversation is done.