Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Scarlet Witch Puts New X-Men Team Together In Hellfire Gala Leaks
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scar...re-gala-leaks/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Scarlet Witch Puts New X-Men Team Together In Hellfire Gala Leaks
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scar...re-gala-leaks/
    I love this, definitely finally a reason (wanda) to see this boring irrelevant issue, not for nothing Wanda is the most popular female character in Marvel today, and there is no doubt about that.

Is nice than the MDAY hating Wanda thing is gone.

Luv that

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Is nice than the MDAY hating Wanda thing is gone.

Luv that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I love this, definitely finally a reason (wanda) to see this boring irrelevant issue, not for nothing Wanda is the most popular female character in Marvel today, and there is no doubt about that.
    I have to say hearing this Espically on the Day before the Gala 2022 comes out warms my heart in a way that my post will never do enough justice.

It was 10 years ago I joined CBR, the old CBR before the 2014 reboot and you could barely find a Wanda Fan around anywhere either on CBR or the net, the MDAY hating as you said was terrible and it really, truly does warm my heart to hear this from both of you DarkMagnus & Sylarmax in Celebrating that those dark days for Wanda seem to be gone now!

Even the darker stories in MoM have not slowed Wanda Down, honestly is just seems to have made her more popular, Wanda now has flipped where the world was a decade ago and baring witness to it like I have I am just Way Amazed by it, never saw so much of this coming but always Hope Wanda would finally break free and fly high and she has.

Now she is Introing a New Team in the Mutant Nation of Krakoa and is now really true the most popular female character in Marvel(at the Very Least in the MCU, but that does not slow her down for fans wanting her in the comics.), you can't go 1 day now without even Social Media lighting up on wanting more of her, her comeback is the pre-talk of MoM.

So Honestly Yea, reading these posts as a longtime Wanda Fan as I have been really brought a Smile to My Face, it has been a Long, Hard Road indeed, Thank You!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

So is she going to open Hogwarts on Krakoa after the Gala or nah?

Strange is dead as a brick so somebody has to do a magic school.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So is she going to open Hogwarts on Krakoa after the Gala or nah?

Strange is dead as a brick so somebody has to do a magic school.
    She is still teaching at Strange Academy. She appeared in issue #18.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I absolutely LOVED that one panel Dauterman did of her with just her head and shoulders and hair. Avatar worthy-ness!!! and we are not worthy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I absolutely LOVED that one panel Dauterman did of her with just her head and shoulders and hair. Avatar worthy-ness!!! and we are not worthy.
    Could Not agree More, While I did want more Panel of Wanda in the book it seemed like besides the main cast most characters got the same amount of time and like always with the time she had, Wanda Made a HECK of an Impression and Dauterman deserves So Much Credit for what he has accomplished here as well as the inkers, gave us some good Images of Our Wanda for much time to come!

Also Avatar Worthy is an Excellent Idea Devaishwarya!

I escpially like Wanda's Crown in this, it is Royal Jewelry with much Homaging towards the way her Crown is in the MCU, with openings that make it all flow so Royal. Wanda has a great Fashion Sense, we need a Statue of This Look Indeed!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Stunnsationally Exquisite!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Such a redemption arc for this character. I started reading Marvel comics in earnest around Disassembled/House of M, and to watch the growth that's happened to Wanda is just a joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    Such a redemption arc for this character. I started reading Marvel comics in earnest around Disassembled/House of M, and to watch the growth that's happened to Wanda is just a joy.
    You are So~Right~Indeed Jv565, it has been an Unbelievable Journey & a near decade for Wanda’s comeback since Children’s Crusade. When written right Wanda Showed she never gave up on trying to fix what happen since HoM and when finally Marvel Brass took off her handcuffs they finally showed how truly skillful and amazing Wanda can be when she puts her skills and mind truly to the task.

Combine ToM with what Wanda did in Darkhold: Omega and Wanda’s journey is just something when you think about it.

But most importantly it is truly healing as both a Wanda and X-Fan to see such an issue finally happen with the Gala 2022, a moment I and I know many other fellow fans long for the finally see such healing and the joy in just Wanda and Lorna’s faces can melt into a New Heaven for many, this is truly lovely to finally see! ;_;

Image Provided by PolarIceFire!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You are So~Right~Indeed Jv565, it has been an Unbelievable Journey & a near decade for Wanda’s comeback since Children’s Crusade. When written right Wanda Showed she never gave up on trying to fix what happen since HoM and when finally Marvel Brass took off her handcuffs they finally showed how truly skillful and amazing Wanda can be when she puts her skills and mind truly to the task.

Combine ToM with what Wanda did in Darkhold: Omega and Wanda’s journey is just something when you think about it.

But most importantly it is truly healing as both a Wanda and X-Fan to see such an issue finally happen with the Gala 2022, a moment I and I know many other fellow fans long for the finally see such healing and the joy in just Wanda and Lorna’s faces can melt into a New Heaven for many, this is truly lovely to finally see! ;_;

Image Provided by PolarIceFire!

I love this image. I especially love how dauterman gave Polaris and scarlet the same eyr shape, face shape and lips with similar noses so they actually do look like sisters when standing together. It's the little things sometimes. The long flowing hair works so well for both of them and they stood out in every scene they were in even the background scenes. Colorist did an amazing job. I know it's greedy but the only thing missing was Pietro.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Ms. Marvel was revealed to be a mutant as the X-Men theme song played in the last episode of Ms. Marvel. If the MCU will make Kamala a mutant, yes they will officially make Wanda and Pietro mutants the next time they appear in the MCU.

It goes along further with Liz Olsen saying she had upcoming talks about her role in the X-Men.

This has likely been mentioned on before. We all know that the original plan for Doctor Strange 2 was to give Wanda a corruption are. Apparently Michael Waldron said in another interview that Wanda would have later been a villain for an Avenger movie. So Avengers 5 would have been Wanda centric.

What do you guy think of the original idea?

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    This has likely been mentioned on before. We all know that the original plan for Doctor Strange 2 was to give Wanda a corruption are. Apparently Michael Waldron said in another interview that Wanda would have later been a villain for an Avenger movie. So Avengers 5 would have been Wanda centric.

What do you guy think of the original idea?
    Pros: Her corruption by the Darkhold and change of character isn't so sudden. We get to see her change on-screen rather than off-screen. She would at least try do to the right thing first before getting tempted. We get the Strange/Wanda team-up. Arc would feel less repetitive from WandaVision.

Cons: It would be even more of an Avengers Disassembled adaptation. It would make villain Wanda an even bigger deal. It would have Wanda possibly hurting and killing people she cared about or cared about her. Her redemption/return would take longer, since we don't even have Avengers 5 or whatever movie she could be a villain of announced.