Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Then she would just be a plot device instead of a character with her own narrative though.
    It's more like Kang doing an oopsie than Wanda taking actions.
    Busiek's first Avengers issues would be ideal though, just give Kang Morgan Le Fay's script, Kang created a new world using Wanda, and it's up to Wanda to destroy it.
    Like I said in earlier post, Wanda and Doom will probably be the ones to save the multiverse. Kang basically serves the same role as the Beyonders in Secret Wars (2015).

I just realized something...the Scarlet Witch is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos. What if she does both? I mean, what if she becomes the ruler of Battle World?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    I just realized something...the Scarlet Witch is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos. What if she does both? I mean, what if she becomes the ruler of Battle World?
    Pretty boring and pointless for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I want her to learn traditional magic, become adept and use that in conjunction with a better understanding of her chaos powers to help save the universe from Kang and whatever mess he and other villains create.
    From Dr. Strange and Wong? Who should teach her? Agatha herself knows more than just the Darkhold, and offered her help after she got defeated at the of WandaVision.

I'd rather it be a prophecy she works to prove wrong. Like other heroes get to do. The Darkhold isn't always right. It's actually something that could be manipulative at times. The whole read it to get your greatest wishes but end up having bad things happen from it was a thing for some of it's history. And she destroyed all those books anyway, and tore down the temple.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    From Dr. Strange and Wong? Who should teach her? Agatha herself knows more than just the Darkhold, and offered her help after she got defeated at the of WandaVision.
    It should be Agatha. Now that both will be broken from the Darkhold's influence. Wanda should get her old mentor in the MCU. And both can work on their redemption together.

BANNED

It should be Agatha. Now that both will be broken from the Darkhold's influence. Wanda should get her old mentor in the MCU. And both can work on their redemption together.
    WandaVision left it open for that to happen, so it certainly can. Let’s hope Wanda is in Agatha: Coven of Chaos. Liz said she loves working with Kathryn Hahn.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Pretty boring and pointless for her.
    I wouldn't call it pointless since it would be a payoff to what was set-up. She would be the savior of existence and complete her redemption arc.

I wouldn't call it pointless since it would be a payoff to what was set-up. She would be the savior of existence and complete her redemption arc.
    Ruling nor annihilation are a redemption arc. It'd just make her power hungry like Doom. Save that for him.

Ruling nor annihilation are a redemption arc. It'd just make her power hungry like Doom. Save that for him.
    T'Challa ruled over Wakanda. If the people of Battle World welcome her rule then what is the problem? She saved what's left of the world after all.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 07-27-2022 at 07:59 AM.

I just realized something. Michael Waldron said that Wanda was suppose to be a villain for an Avenger movie. What if the plan was to have her rule Battleworld alongside Doom? There were rumors of a Children's Crusade adaptation.

I just realized something. Michael Waldron said that Wanda was suppose to be a villain for an Avenger movie. What if the plan was to have her rule Battleworld alongside Doom? There were rumors of a Children's Crusade adaptation.
    Whatever the plan was, I hope that bullet was dodged. People didn't like her villain turn in ITMoM. That should be enough to bury it.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-27-2022 at 11:26 AM.

T'Challa ruled over Wakanda. If the people of Battle World welcome her rule then what is the problem? She saved what's left of the world after all.
    You know very well that a situation like T'Challa's would not be what they'd have in plan. It'd be a maniacal rule. Not someone elected. And it completely misses the fact that Wanda has never been like that.

You know very well that a situation like T'Challa's would not be what they'd have in plan. It'd be a maniacal rule. Not someone elected. And it completely misses the fact that Wanda has never been like that.
    Wakanda is a hereditary monarchy and the role of king can be taken by ritual combat. So T'Challa wasn't exactly elected either.

Now would Wanda have been a maniacal ruler? I'm not sure. If she does become ruler of Battleworld, I don't think she will be slasher villain crazy like in MoM. Maybe a benevolent dictator like Doom is portrayed in some comics.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 07-27-2022 at 12:35 PM.

Wakanda is a hereditary monarchy and the role of king can be taken by ritual combat. So T'Challa wasn't exactly elected either.

Now would Wanda have been a maniacal ruler? I'm not sure. If she does become ruler of Battleworld, I don't think she will be slasher villain crazy like in MoM. Maybe a benevolent dictator like Doom is portrayed in some comics.
    And that matters none to what would happen to Wanda if they decided to do something like that.

Wanda has never been nor wanted to be a ruler. She wanted to live out her life in Leonia. NJ and occasionally do hero work. There's never been an example of her being a "benevolent ruler" nor wanting to be. I think you are baiting here.