Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Should this not belong in the Marvel forum , not on the X-Men one? She has never been an X-Men member.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looking forward to a good 2022 for Wanda. There are so many places she could fit perfectly in the x-line and beyond. If anyone has a problem of TOO many stories to tell right now it's wanda. Hoping leah gets to write her solo, i think a wanda book in the vein of her x-factor work would be a boon.
    With Lorna potentially leaving the X-Men maybe it's time for a sisters mini series?

Extraordinary Member

Looking forward to a good 2022 for Wanda. There are so many places she could fit perfectly in the x-line and beyond. If anyone has a problem of TOO many stories to tell right now it's wanda. Hoping leah gets to write her solo, i think a wanda book in the vein of her x-factor work would be a boon.
    Leah did okay to bring about the resolution after all those years. But I think she needs to filter the fanfic out of her brain if she is to write more about Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    With Lorna potentially leaving the X-Men maybe it's time for a sisters mini series?
    It would be fun to see all three siblings get to reknow each other. Maybe an official House of M book. As an elemental i wonder if Lorna would have magical potential, i could see it being something her and wanda could connect on. Perhaps just some basic mental defense spells.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Is Darkhold omega canon? it felt like it and i don't think it is a spoiler to say wanda is finally 100 percent free and power ready.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Is Darkhold omega canon? it felt like it and i don't think it is a spoiler to say wanda is finally 100 percent free and power ready.
    Yes it is canon. She is now in possession of an elder god

Or something like that
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-05-2022 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yes it is canon. She is now in possession of an elder god
    2022 is truly off to a good start for the scarlet witch. Two teasers back to back and two new status changes.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

2022 is truly off to a good start for the scarlet witch. Two teasers back to back and two new status changes.
    Status changes that kinda contradict each other but what is the scarlet witch if not chaotic.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I said this on the Marvel Wanda thread,

I JUST Read Omega:

spoilers:
    Bow and Respect to our Master Witch Goddess Over Livecraftian Gods!
    Wanda is the Now the Master of her Darkness Final, The Queen of the Night!
    end of spoilers

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I JUST Read Omega:

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Awesome. I looked for Omega on Marvel’s app and could not find it. Will try later.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Awesome. I looked for Omega on Marvel’s app and could not find it. Will try later.
    I could not find it either, I found it on ComiXology!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I JUST Read Omega:

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Lol this was my exact thought. lol. It's funny right before the last page i sat back and said "she's free." and then you get what she says on the last page. lol. this was surprisingly my book of the week (right behind thor which i'm not sure if i enjoyed but my eyes were glued, this god of hammers got me intrigued and perplexed. lol). My mystic arcana loving heart is soaring, the high priestesses coming through as goddesses in 2022.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Darkhold takes place before Trial of Magneto, and before Doom's wedding in FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Thanks appreciate the info. It was a good read. Steve Orlando continues to come through.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    It makes sense seeing as she said she is above death and seemed to truly understand what chaos magic really was. Plus she was soo powerful it took her and two other omega mutants to create mutant heaven. Makes sense as she now has the total power of chthon a whole ass elder god. Good for her, also this might be why she is among the list of those that can kill pheonix.