Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

I really don't care what fights people get into on Twitter. And am pretty numb about Wanda hate after 17 years.

I only care about there being more positive interactions in comics with Wanda and other characters. Instead of aggression or isolation.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I really don't care what fights people get into on Twitter. And am pretty numb about Wanda hate after 17 years.

I only care about there being more positive interactions in comics with Wanda and other characters. Instead of aggression or isolation.
    Good for you, and I agree. 🙏🏼
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Please keep this thread about appreciation for Wanda. Bringing peoples personal Twitter into play is uncalled for. Play nice people.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

As far as comics go. If the rumors of her appearing in her own series or with Agatha or true we will read about them by the end of the year.

Really, it was the MCU that bright her to this level of popularity, particularly WandaVision. After she became popular the comics redeemed her with both the Darkhold and Trial of Magneto.

So whatever the MCU has planned is certainly influencing the comics. Agatha is heading a magical tribunal because she has her own upcoming television show.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    As far as comics go. If the rumors of her appearing in her own series or with Agatha or true we will read about them by the end of the year.

Really, it was the MCU that bright her to this level of popularity, particularly WandaVision. After she became popular the comics redeemed her with both the Darkhold and Trial of Magneto.

So whatever the MCU has planned is certainly influencing the comics. Agatha is heading a magical tribunal because she has her own upcoming television show.
    My not wanting to focus on the MCU right now has nothing to do with what made her popular. It's because anything she could possibly be in is just too far away.

Yeah I know cartoons played a huge part in making things different.

And HoM is known more than AD because of what happened to mutants. If everything had stayed isolated to the Avengers, it wouldn't be as known.
    Well, yeah, the story doing that **** to mutants is what made people think she's always crazy and a reality warper to begin with lol.

I do wonder if she would only take a quick break from Avengers if just Disassembled happened, she probably wouldn't be in Bendis' New Avengers, but maybe she'd join other Avengers teams that came out later.

If a woman, whether real or fictional, defines herself by being a mother there is not big wrong with that. Not every woman has to be mannish.
    Huh?

So if a woman isn't defining herself by being a mother she's mannish? What?

If this is really what you mean and not some awkward wording, this is like one of those easy to dismantle arguments from random webcomics lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 08-04-2022 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

BANNED

My not wanting to focus on the MCU right now has nothing to do with what made her popular. It's because anything she could possibly be in is just too far away.
    I don’t think we see that much of her in comics this year either. Even if she snd Agatha get their own series, if would be coming out the end of this year. Next year though can be better.

Any cartoon appearances like What If or XMen 97 will be next year too.

I don’t think we see that much of her in comics this year either. Even if she snd Agatha get their own series, if would be coming out the end of this year. Next year though can be better.

Any cartoon appearances like What If or XMen 97 will be next year too.
    I don't think she'll be in X-Men 97 at all. They showed off stuff for it's next installment and there is no Wanda nor Pietro. Her confirmed appearances are What IF and Marvel Zombies and those are said to be only one episode for her.

Agatha's show is next year.

Since CB said to watch out later this year for an ongoing, that is my best hope for Wanda content this year.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-04-2022 at 11:54 PM.

BANNED

I don't think she'll be in X-Men 97 at all. They showed off stuff for it's next installment and there is no Wanda nor Pietro. Her confirmed appearances are What IF and Marvel Zombies and those are said to be only one episode for her.

Agatha's show is next year.

Since CB said to watch out later this year for an ongoing, that is my best hope for Wanda content this year.
    In all media there is quite the wait for her next appearance, wherever she appears. Marvel is good at keeping secrets do even if she were to appear in XMen 97 we wouldn’t know till next year.

Basically, she’s on hold in comics and cartoons until the MCU makes certain firm announcements and decisions.

In all media there is quite the wait for her next appearance, wherever she appears. Marvel is good at keeping secrets do even if she were to appear in XMen 97 we wouldn’t know till next year.

Basically, she’s on hold in comics and cartoons until the MCU makes certain firm announcements and decisions.
    If CB is saying look out later this year and she's not gonna be in anything possibly until next year, then they aren't waiting for anything.

X-Men 97 seems to be focusing on X-Men and not Avengers appearing in the X-Men. And even in the original cartoon the twins only appeared once. And that was to establish the Mags retcon in that universe. So I'm definitely not betting on them appearing there.

BANNED

If CB is saying look out later this year and she's not gonna be in anything possibly until next year, then they aren't waiting for anything.

X-Men 97 seems to be focusing on X-Men and not Avengers appearing in the X-Men. And even in the original cartoon the twins only appeared once. And that was to establish the Mags retcon in that universe. So I'm definitely not betting on them appearing there.
    There’s not confirmed proof that she appears in the comics later this year.

So yes in all media there’s a wait until the MCU decides it’s direction concerning Wanda. It’s all up to Kevin Feige. Lol

Would really love to see Wanda turn up in the AXE event, as an ally to the mutants -- help turn the tide of the Eternal wave.

or get the Judgment for trying change her origins.

UNDO THE RETCON (COMPLETY)

There’s not confirmed proof that she appears in the comics later this year.

So yes in all media there’s a wait until the MCU decides it’s direction concerning Wanda. It’s all up to Kevin Feige. Lol
    Something coming from CB Cebulski is a lot more certain than some long shot theory from a rando on CBR. No offense. And that cartoon doesn't even have it's next season until over a year from now.

BANNED

Something coming from CB Cebulski is a lot more certain than some long shot theory from a rando on CBR. No offense. And that cartoon doesn't even have it's next season until over a year from now.
    It’s still not confirmation. And if 100 percent true it still doesn’t put Wanda on a team or at the center of a major story. So tvjs yese is not much of Wanda in the comics. It is what it is.

It’s not up to me whether or not she appears. No offense is taken I am not in charge of this stuff. Lol

I never take what other fans say personally because they aren’t in control, either. Now to me I have not read solid confirmation that Wanda will appear this year. If you have faith that she will appear in the comics so be it.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 08-05-2022 at 12:19 PM.