Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
    BANNED

There’s another thing I want to say. We don’t get money if we prove ourselves right against conflicting information from another fan. In other words chill and don’t be so serious. Lol

Back to Wanda, she will appear in whatever media Kevin Feige decides she will, and most likely I will enjoy it. Meanwhile there plenty of other cool things in Marvel. Marvel and life are not all about Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It’s still not confirmation. And if 100 percent true it still doesn’t put Wanda on a team or at the center of a major story. So tvjs yese is not much of Wanda in the comics. It is what it is.

It’s not up to me whether or not she appears. No offense is taken I am not in charge of this stuff. Lol

I never take what other fans say personally because they aren’t in control, either. Now to me I have not read solid confirmation that Wanda will appear this year. If you have faith that she will appear in the comics so be it.
    Whether it's confirmation or not it's still the thing I have to look forward to way before the others. It's just me saying I'm gonna concentrate on what comes first, instead of stuff that might happen anywhere from a year to four years from now, lol.

I think I have hope that she'll appear. What I expect is that it'll be some one-shot or mini. But I hope since he was asked out an ongoing that he is telling the truth. And I don't think CJ would lie.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

There’s another thing I want to say. We don’t get money if we prove ourselves right against conflicting information from another fan. In other words chill and don’t be so serious. Lol

Back to Wanda, she will appear in whatever media Kevin Feige decides she will, and most likely I will enjoy it. Meanwhile there plenty of other cool things in Marvel. Marvel and life are not all about Wanda.
    I wasn't the one being so serious about me saying that I'm just gonna look forward to what comes first, first. You created this whole discussion out of nothing.

This is a thread about Wanda. There are other threads to discuss the rest of Marvel.

BANNED

So at least the producers at the MCU have called Wanda the crown jewel of the MCU and Dr. Strange the anchor. That’s good news, and no one has to crap on that just because developments don’t occur in the time frame they want.

I think it’s amazing s character once considered minor was tbe star of s snow that won two Emmys. I’m glad Liz Olsen got the part. I’m happy she appeared in the Hellfire Gala too.

BANNED

Wanda’s brother Pietro has joined a team book with Nightcrawler. Since Quicksilver has finally joined a team and that news was kept hidden, I’d say it’s good news for Wanda.

That’s good news, and no one has to crap on that just because developments don’t occur in the time frame they want.
    Is this something anyone has done?

Wanda’s brother Pietro has joined a team book with Nightcrawler. Since Quicksilver has finally joined a team and that news was kept hidden, I’d say it’s good news for Wanda.
    He's in one issue supposedly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Is this something anyone has done?

He's in one issue supposedly.

I don’t have the details but since we haven’t seen him since last year I am happy to see Pietro’s return.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    or get the Judgment for trying change her origins.

UNDO THE RETCON (COMPLETY)
    They already did that. Originally, Magneto wasn’t their biological dad. Then they retconned him to being so. Then they undid it again and all is right with the world.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    They already did that. Originally, Magneto wasn’t their biological dad. Then they retconned him to being so. Then they undid it again and all is right with the world.
    It very much is not, they originally were mutants and very unsure about their own origin but mutants just the same, there is still more to learn about their paternity and the high evolutionary should never be trusted.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

An afternoon with the Scarlet Witch.

scarlet.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It very much is not, they originally were mutants and very unsure about their own origin but mutants just the same, there is still more to learn about their paternity and the high evolutionary should never be trusted.
    I think what they've done now is like an olive branch between fans that are ok with the latest retcon and ones that aren't. Because Wanda is mutant adjacent and is thought by Mags to be still his daughter. It's their way of keeping who they consider to be mutants streamlined and make it more flexible for Mags to be the father of the twins who keep getting de-aged.

I think what they've done now is like an olive branch between fans that are ok with the latest retcon and ones that aren't. Because Wanda is mutant adjacent and is thought by Mags to be still his daughter. It's their way of keeping who they consider to be mutants streamlined and make it more flexible for Mags to be the father of the twins who keep getting de-aged.
    Indeed, that’s is the same impression I got as well out of the latest developments, my only gripe is that somehow in someways It all feels very much open to further revelations, what I meant to say is that I wouldn’t use the words “case closed” just yet.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Indeed, that’s is the same impression I got as well out of the latest developments, my only gripe is that somehow in someways It all feels very much open to further revelations, what I meant to say is that I wouldn’t use the words “case closed” just yet.
    That's Wanda's and comics' entire history really. There is nothing in stone. Anything can be re-written. Likely everyone will get their origins redone several times because both editors and writers change hands. I hope they stop retconning Wanda. She's now on par with Donna Troy for retcons. But I also know they can't resist it. I want them to focus on her future, so she can progress forward.

BANNED

That's Wanda's and comics' entire history really. There is nothing in stone. Anything can be re-written. Likely everyone will get their origins redone several times because both editors and writers change hands. I hope they stop retconning Wanda. She's now on par with Donna Troy for retcons. But I also know they can't resist it. I want them to focus on her future, so she can progress forward.
    Recent Scarlet Witch retcons have been because of the MCU, and as more comes out about her in the MCU we can expect more retcons. Making her Magneto’s daughter again and mutant adjacent is because of Wanda’s new popularity.

We should keep in mind Wanda is a victim of corporate politics and none of this is the fault of writers or editors. These decisions came from higher up due to movie rights issues.

I’m not saying I like this, only we should direct blame at the appropriate source. Lol

Recent Scarlet Witch retcons have been because of the MCU, and as more comes out about her in the MCU we can expect more retcons. Making her Magneto’s daughter again and mutant adjacent is because of Wanda’s new popularity.

We should keep in mind Wanda is a victim of corporate politics and none of this is the fault of writers or editors. These decisions came from higher up due to movie rights issues.

I’m not saying I like this, only we should direct blame at the appropriate source. Lol
    Recent ones yes, but she was retconned several times before that. Mags wasn't even her first parent. Making her adjacent is because enough people requested it. Now they need to put all that power into having Marvel include her in an ongoing.

Wanda is just a comics character and they redo origins all the time. Her latest one might have been because of the films, but they redid Tony's and it goes against what's true in the movies.

I wasn't blaming anyone. It's par for the course for comics.