Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    No, that Wanda brings the Fox XMen over and fights them. It’s only four months away from knowing it that’s true or not. But those rumors about the Sony SpiderMen were very true about No Way Home.
    That makes no sense why you'd bring that up when it hasn't been proven at all....

Yes the rumors about Spidey's movie were true. The ones about WandaVision were not. There was no Mephisto, Quicksilver wasn't really there and Magneto did not appear in the last episode. There was also no Mr. Fantastic.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That makes no sense why you'd bring that up when it hasn't been proven at all....

Yes the rumors about Spidey's movie were true. The ones about WandaVision were not. There was no Mephisto, Quicksilver wasn't really there and Magneto did not appear in the last episode. There was also no Mr. Fantastic.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    It does. You mentioned MCU plans, which obviously Williams couldn’t detail. Just saying we will know more if those plans as the movie comes out.

Feige has said no major introductions in Disney plus series. Only in the movies.

That’s a huge hint on why the rumors were right about NWH. We will see about MoM, but so far 1 out of three is way better odds than a broken clock twice a day.

It does. You mentioned MCU plans, which obviously Williams couldn’t detail. Just saying we will know more if those plans as the movie comes out.

Feige has said no major introductions in Disney plus series. Only in the movies.

That’s a huge hint on why the rumors were right about NWH. We will see about MoM, but so far 1 out of three is way better odds than a broken clock twice a day.
    I was speaking of actual MCU plans, not fan fiction. And if Williams was able to make Wanda a mutant and Mags' kid again, it was obvious she wanted to do it in the last issue. Marvel stepped in and stopped it. If Marvel wanted to make Wanda a mutant and Mags' kid in the MCU, they'd have done it in her own show where they had 6 hours (more than most characters get) to establish her background. Which they did establish her background.

Feige lied because they introduced spoilers:
    Kingpin into the MCU in Hawkeye
    end of spoilers

There no huge hint on anything because rumors, leaks and theories have been sometimes right, sometimes wrong from the beginning. And the leaker has already been having a meltdown over the stuff that was proven wrong in merchandising for Strange 2. And is now also trying to scam the fandom with NFTs.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-08-2022 at 11:46 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I said this on the Marvel Wanda thread,

I JUST Read Omega:

spoilers:
    Bow and Respect to our Master Witch Goddess Over Livecraftian Gods!
    Wanda is the Now the Master of her Darkness Final, The Queen of the Night!
    end of spoilers

This song also applies to Wanda. She should sing it to Dr. Voodoo or Vision or whoever.

https://youtu.be/H7_sqdkaAfo

Positive energy does work. I didn't realize i had so much wanda on the brain last year.

triogalpower.jpg
    stormwandawiccan.jpg
    stormscarlet.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I was speaking of actual MCU plans, not fan fiction. And if Williams was able to make Wanda a mutant and Mags' kid again, it was obvious she wanted to do it in the last issue. Marvel stepped in and stopped it. If Marvel wanted to make Wanda a mutant and Mags' kid in the MCU, they'd have done it in her own show where they had 6 hours (more than most characters get) to establish her background. Which they did establish her background.

Feige lied because they introduced spoilers:
    Kingpin into the MCU in Hawkeye
    end of spoilers

There no huge hint on anything because rumors, leaks and theories have been sometimes right, sometimes wrong from the beginning. And the leaker has already been having a meltdown over the stuff that was proven wrong in merchandising for Strange 2. And is now also trying to scam the fandom with NFTs.
    The rumors are Wanda is responsible for the existence of mutants in MCU, a reverse nor more mutants. You’re putting on blinders to things you don’t like. And it’s getting ridiculous. Whatever happens is not under my or your control, and getting upset because something happens that you don’t like us just too childish and I’m not here for it.

The rumors are Wanda is responsible for the existence of mutants in MCU, a reverse nor more mutants. You’re putting on blinders to things you don’t like. And it’s getting ridiculous. Whatever happens is not under my or your control, and getting upset because something happens that you don’t like us just too childish and I’m not here for it.
    There was one original plot leak, and then a bunch of others came after... And they're all basically the same as the first one but with their own additions. There is this one saying that she's gonna do reverse HOM, and then there's a lot of others that also go with the same base story (she's the villain, she's corrupted by the Darkhold, Mordo goes after her and she kills him, multiversal Illuminati, etc) but with different endings and details. There's even a new one from today.

So, even if at this point I'm inclined to believe the "main" leaks, this one that mentioned reverse HOM is definetely fake.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    There was one original plot leak, and then a bunch of others came after... And they're all basically the same as the first one but with their own additions. There is this one saying that she's gonna do reverse HOM, and then there's a lot of others that also go with the same base story (she's the villain, she's corrupted by the Darkhold, Mordo goes after her and she kills him, multiversal Illuminati, etc) but with different endings and details. There's even a new one from today.

So, even if at this point I'm inclined to believe the "main" leaks, this one that mentioned reverse HOM is definetely fake.
    We don’t know for sure what is real and fake until the movie is out. Mutants will be brought into the MCU some way, and since Marvel appears to be doing Young Avengers, Wiccan and Speed will return somehow.

Dr. Strange accidental brought Venom in from the Multiverse with his spell. Wanda could do the same for mutants.

After all MCU changed the eternals from never having earth origins to basically just being robots sent to other planets by the celestials. That was also to explain why they never interfered until now. Just following orders.

It won’t work to say mutants weee just chilling out all the time.

Mutants could possibly have not been created until something happened to make it so. They could have just been not powered until they start to become powered. Just like what happened in comics. They should have their own entry that respects them as human evolution and not just something Wanda waves into creation. And the rumors aren't really that she brings mutants into being. It was originally that she was responsible for the multiverse breaking which allows Foxmen to come over. She's not responsible for the multiverse breaking. So that much is not true so far. And if it's Foxmen, they likely aren't staying. Feige already had talked about introducing their own X-Men. So they probably won't keep most of the Fox castings for long. If the Foxmen do show up.

BANNED

There are other theories that state perhaps she will merge our universe with another universe just to get her children back. Like Strange’s spell brought over Peter Parker’s villains from other dimensions. That to get her children back, she bring them and her brother over from other universes and this leads to mutants being brought to 616 from other universes.

BANNED

Obviously those are theories.

BANNED

Interesting in the powers she has but doesn’t use much.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-powers-sc...s-rarely-uses/

Her energy manipulation powers in the past were said to come from her father Magneto. It’s why Chthon touched her and made her his vessel when she was born.

That turned out to be a mistake because that ability and her learned magical skill enable her to absorb the Darkhold and Chthon himself, since the elder gods are just vast magical energy.

In fact, I think Wanda doing this shows that certain gods or celestial forces fear the evolution of humanity. Therefore, they push people to make makes to destroy human evolution, especially mutants. What Wanda did was truly amazing in eating Chthon.

Anyone want to see 616!Wanda get together with 616!Kurt, even if it's just a little while?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Anyone want to see 616!Wanda get together with 616!Kurt, even if it's just a little while?
    Why not? And the least they could do is bring Nocturne back.

Astonishing Member

I definitely would love Nocturne to come back, and I always thought it would be kinda funny to do a reverse getting together kinda thing with Kurt and Wanda. Like Kurt introduces Wanda to their alternate universe daughter and in the process of getting to know her and hanging out with each other by extension, Kurt and Wanda develop feelings for each other.