Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It’s confirmed! Patrick Stewart returns as Xavier in MoM. So this confirms the presence of the Fox X-Men. Sand yes, it does look like Wanda will be the key to the appearance of mutants.

BANNED

Wanda has a fabulous costume for the Hellfire Gala. It’s based on the designs from her sister Polaris from the Dark Seduction era.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...a-designs-2022

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda has a fabulous costume for the Hellfire Gala. It’s based on the designs from her sister Polaris from the Dark Seduction era.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...a-designs-2022
    Some of it is from Polaris. Most of it from Wanda's past costumes, mainly ANAD and The Crossing. Some of it is from Wiccan with the cosmic magic look.

I think they need to make that her new costume. It freshens things up a bit.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

It’s confirmed! Patrick Stewart returns as Xavier in MoM. So this confirms the presence of the Fox X-Men. Sand yes, it does look like Wanda will be the key to the appearance of mutants.
    I don't think it's exactly that. I think Xavier is a variant from the Illuminati's universe who just happens to also be played by Patrick Stewart in the same way Lizzie and Benedict are playing the Wanda/Strange variants. Or it could be a multiversal team with Xavier from the FoX-Men joining in, but still, not the story being set in the Fox universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Some of it is from Polaris. Most of it from Wanda's past costumes, mainly ANAD and The Crossing. Some of it is from Wiccan with the cosmic magic look.

I think they need to make that her new costume. It freshens things up a bit.
    You’re completely right on all that. I just like the energy hair from Polaris snd the fact added influences from her sister and her son.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think it's exactly that. I think Xavier is a variant from the Illuminati's universe who just happens to also be played by Patrick Stewart in the same way Lizzie and Benedict are playing the Wanda/Strange variants. Or it could be a multiversal team with Xavier from the FoX-Men joining in, but still, not the story being set in the Fox universe.
    The Fox Universe had at least three timelines itself. Keep that in mind. It’s still nice to see Stewart back. At his age he can’t have much more use, so it’s good to see him back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdqd0Y4r...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Wow! He actually makes that terrible animated costume look fantastic!

AD0A6203-4B66-4EF9-9CC4-D8FB2B247C8E.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdqd0Y4r...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Wow! He actually makes that terrible animated costume look fantastic!

AD0A6203-4B66-4EF9-9CC4-D8FB2B247C8E.jpg
    Liz Olsen is in talks with Kevin Feige in appearing in the XMen movies. She says she would like Ian MacKellan to play her father Magneto.

So looking forward to it.

Fligh Scarlet Witch vs Polaris

Spectacular Member

Liz Olsen is in talks with Kevin Feige in appearing in the XMen movies. She says she would like Ian MacKellan to play her father Magneto.

So looking forward to it.
    Lots of fun ways that could be spun. Even without retconning MCU Wanda into being a mutant she could be a very cool protector or teacher who knows what it is like to be feared and hated and has experience with the damage losing control can cause.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Lots of fun ways that could be spun. Even without retconning MCU Wanda into being a mutant she could be a very cool protector or teacher who knows what it is like to be feared and hated and has experience with the damage losing control can cause.
    I don’t think they will do a retcon for the simple fact they’d have to explain where the mutants all this time in 616. I think they will do a multiversal reset, and on e things are reset Wanda will Hebe always been a mutant/witch and that way we’d get to meet her father Magneto, Evan Peters Quicksilver, and her sister Polaris.

But you are right with the potential of her being a cool teacher.

They certainly sue leave things open for a retcon by revealing Wanda cast probability hexes as a child. So she was born with powers, the mind gen just activated them.

I felt Haywood’s hatred of superhumans seemed very XMen villain like.

The thing about Liz being resigned turned out to not be true, so we have to wait and see when or where Wanda's next appearance even is or even if they plan to use her again. They'd be dumb not to with her popularity now. But who knows?

Liz wasn't really in talks with Feige to do anything. She just said she'd like to do stuff. We'll see what Marvel really does though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The thing about Liz being resigned turned out to not be true, so we have to wait and see when or where Wanda's next appearance even is or even if they plan to use her again. They'd be dumb not to with her popularity now. But who knows?

Liz wasn't really in talks with Feige to do anything. She just said she'd like to do stuff. We'll see what Marvel really does though.
    This early on they are not going to tell us anything concrete. If Feige said something concrete to Liz, he would make her sign a NDA like all the other times. So we know nothing for sure, but this is how the MCU operates from its inception. We may know more when they are ready to tell us.

Just like it’s been announced Agatha’s show comes out 2023/2024, though we don’t know if Wanda us in it

But Dr. Strange had good box office receipts. We will see Wanda again. Money ALWAYS talks.

If if we’re honest, yes the MCU would use her in XMen, though we don’t know the details.

Given Liz is an A list actor with a top agent she talks to Feige whenever she wants.