Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Or to make certain fanbase feel comfortable?

Who don't care for Synch?

It's been done to Prodigy-who has YET to recover.
    Exactly, Batman has been given whole arcs where he had Supes power, Green Lantern's power, Batman technology God chair dude, and to continue with the disrespect i hear he now has Dr. Fates power...dammit did we miss any other uber god upgrades??? Now before we get into talk about these powers being temporary, can we talk about there never a problem with finding an enemy for Bruce when gets white boy Super-sayeined!!

TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Mighty Member

How do people find his relationship with Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Exactly, Batman has been given whole arcs where he had Supes power, Green Lantern's power, Batman technology God chair dude, and to continue with the disrespect i hear he now has Dr. Fates power...dammit did we miss any other uber god upgrades??? Now before we get into talk about these powers being temporary, can we talk about there never a problem with finding an enemy for Bruce when gets white boy Super-sayeined!!
    Man Donny Cates had All Father Thor and instead of nerfing him they were like let's give him the Power Cosmic too. Look at the power increases for Hulk and Captain Marvel all of whom have solo books. Yet the brotha somehow needs to be nerfed? Naw I can't even entertain that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    I was always ok with it but the pairing has really grown on me. Also to be perfectly honest I enjoy how much it pisses certain fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I was always ok with it but the pairing has really grown on me. Also to be perfectly honest I enjoy how much it pisses certain fans off.
    My thoughts exactly lol

Not sure who is going to end up making the 2023 thread but Master of Mutation has to be in the title. You have no choice in the matter lol. Have a happy new year my fellow Synch fans. 2022 was great but I have a feeling 2023 will be even better for our guy.

Co-signed lol

Not sure who is going to end up making the 2023 thread but Master of Mutation has to be in the title. You have no choice in the matter lol. Have a happy new year my fellow Synch fans. 2022 was great but I have a feeling 2023 will be even better for our guy.
    Great minds because I'm already planning on it. 2023 is gonna be his year! Happy new year to you as well.
    Last edited by JB; 12-31-2022 at 10:18 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Great minds because I'm already planning on it. 2023 is gonna be his year! Happy new year to you as well.
    Cool and yes 2023 will be the start of the takeover.

Haaahahahah....yes, the relationship is just fine. The torturing of all the low-key racist trolls is like an exquisite side dish! The longer it is sustained and nurtured, the better! "Chef's kiss"

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    I don't like Laura as a character. Naturally (?), I don't want characters I do like (Synch) to be paired with characters I don't like (Laura).

So...not a fan.

But ::shrug::

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I do.
    Since Scott Lobdell wrote this Pizza Hut special, I wonder if this guy is the Proto-Synch, before the Phalanx crossover and Generation X released in the following year?
    This guy had chemistry with Jubilee too, just like Synch would eventually have.