Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

I think I'm in love, lmao!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I was like the whole time reading it, page after page. Please let this be a preview of Ewing writing him in the future. We were fed today, Ev fans!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Pure king ****. Also love that Ewing added some lightheartedness to Ev, since he’s been low-key depressed for a good chunk of Duggan’s run.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Master of Mutation..... Love it!!!!
    I mean maddie is not wrong, he is all the mutants rolled into one. Hope ewing writes him more in the future because this was the most fun I've has since this event started.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Finally got to read the issue of Venom and yeah Synch was amazing under Ewing's pen. I would LOVE to see more of what he could with Ev.

Incredible Member

so can ev copy more than just powers now? the symbiote is just an organism and the tendrils are something the species just does, so is that the implication here?

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    so can ev copy more than just powers now? the symbiote is just an organism and the tendrils are something the species just does, so is that the implication here?
    I'm taking it as beyond powers he can get completely biologically in synch with any organism.

Am I misremembering or wasn't it established that he could sync with the powers of a being from just a single drop of blood?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Someone told me that Synch had a great showing in Venom today so I picked it up right away. Um...

spoilers:
    Holy @$%! I love Duggan's Everett but under Ewing's pen and the Hitch-led art team? This might be the best I've ever read of him. He is FANTASTIC and Maddie calls him the most powerful member, the "Master of Mutation." I'm absolutely posting scans later once it's safe because the people need to see this. I'm floored.
    end of spoilers
    Very refreshing to see Ev receive a proper treatment from Ewing. Something I wish Al had done with Blue Marvel. I can definitely get used to the "Master of Mutation" title...although considering Synch was able to adapt the abilities of the symbiote, perhaps even that name doesn't quite encapsulate everything that Ev can do, or the extent. Good stuff, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Am I misremembering or wasn't it established that he could sync with the powers of a being from just a single drop of blood?
    Totally missed this question. It sounds familiar but I’m not sure. It does remind me though that Ev gave a drop of blood to the High Evolutionary and now I’m wondering if that plot point will come back around.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Very refreshing to see Ev receive a proper treatment from Ewing. Something I wish Al had done with Blue Marvel. I can definitely get used to the "Master of Mutation" title...although considering Synch was able to adapt the abilities of the symbiote, perhaps even that name doesn't quite encapsulate everything that Ev can do, or the extent. Good stuff, though.
    That’s true. He just keeps elevating in his abilities. Synchbiote.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The Master of Mutation. Legendary.
    It seems that Darwin could likely lay serious claim to this title ,saying that, I don't know if Darwin cognizantly controls his power or it's always on autopilot .Synch definitely with vault experience is showing greater mastery over his power which translates basically to manipulation of any ability he copies. Since he can copy non mutant organisms could this mean any sentient ability is a result of mutation or does it mean this is the ultimate expression of mutation? (that at peak it has limitless manifestation)..would be interesting if power mimics like Rogue,Hope,Synch etc are a class perhaps of the proto-mutants or earliest x-gene carriers. In effect making them the original or most ancient of mutant lines.
    Last edited by Rev9; 12-29-2022 at 01:22 AM.

Mighty Member

it was cool to see synch in action and funny that he caused eddie to become bedlam after this.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

He copied Eddie's King in Black powers which allows him to control and manipulate symbiote material so he most likely took some from Eddie since the current Eddie is made up of it.
    "Cable was right!"

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In his earliest appearances Ev was able to replicate Sabretooth's height and build. Again, I may be expecting way too much, but it would be nice if his aura automatically retained that data and established a sort of "default" for Everett without him needing to consciously trigger an effect.

And I'd love to see what Ev could do if he ever synchs Pym particles. Imagine him shrinking down to the subatomic layer or increasing size to macrocosmic levels as either an attack or countermeasure. Granted, that may be TOO powerful for most X-men stories, but it would be one hell of a way of driving home parity in the Marvel universe. In fact, in some respects it would make Synch primus inter pares; he'd be peerless.

Ewing had synch do that damn thing and then some in Venom #14. WHOO! Some of my fave scenes.

PsySynch.jpg
    Synchbiote.jpg
    SynchClops.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/