Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

King

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Loving Synch in the x-men 6 preview. "be good." lol i've said that so many times to people. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The feats this man has coming up. ::chef's kiss::
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Are they gonna make me faint?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Fingers crossed and butt clenched!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Fingers crossed and butt clenched!
    Yeah bro I can definitely vouch that next issue Synch pulls off a very impressive feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah bro I can definitely vouch that next issue Synch pulls off a very impressive feat.
    Cecilia's notes, though...
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Next issue out this Wednesday? If so, I can't wait to see what our guy get into.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Next issue out this Wednesday? If so, I can't wait to see what our guy get into.
    Naw not the one that drops today but issue 7. Marvel Unlimited made a mistake and released issues 6 & 7 so that's how we know what is going to happen.

Okay, so something has been bothering me. Do you guys think there should be a marked change in how Everett acts and sounds? We are talking about a person that is technically close to Wolverine's (Logan) age, along with development of the use of his powers shouldn't he be more mature? Like addressing Scott like his junior or at least his peer. He for all intents and purposes is old man Synch in a young body.

Okay, so something has been bothering me. Do you guys think there should be a marked change in how Everett acts and sounds? We are talking about a person that is technically close to Wolverine's (Logan) age, along with development of the use of his powers shouldn't he be more mature? Like addressing Scott like his junior or at least his peer. He for all intents and purposes is old man Synch in a young body.
    I definitely think there needs to be a change for Synch in the way he carries himself and absolutely agree with your take.

Okay, I'm ready!

I mentioned it in the last thread with his years of experience while inside the Vault, his worldview should be a lot different along with his demeanor. Although I don't want "Get off my lawn!", he shouldn't be acting like a teenager either.

He should have an assured, calm presence about him.

Naw not the one that drops today but issue 7. Marvel Unlimited made a mistake and released issues 6 & 7 so that's how we know what is going to happen.
    Ohk I am itching please tell me what feat that was DM please.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I mentioned it in the last thread with his years of experience while inside the Vault, his worldview should be a lot different along with his demeanor. Although I don't want "Get off my lawn!", he shouldn't be acting like a teenager either.

He should have an assured, calm presence about him.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about. I know that nobody in charge will put him as a leader of a team, but just to be consistent.