Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    but Hope isnt blonde
    Correct, red headed hope.

Mighty Member

Synch Back side .jpg

Someone was nice enough to find this for me and I am like.. I am so happy to see a little blurb about Synch but I know he thicker than that.. 5'11" and 165 aint what that bawdy is giving lol. As a Black man around this height I have been 165 since middle school lol. It is interesting about them stats..they really were low balling folks lol.
    Last edited by Paleo_Rage; 08-02-2022 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Synch Back side .jpg

Someone was nice enough to find this for me and I am like.. I am so happy to see a little blurb about Synch but I know he thicker than that.. 5'11" and 165 aint what that bawdy is giving lol. As a Black man around this height I have been 165 since middle school lol. It is interesting about them stats..they really were low balling folks lol.
    Yeah I feel they lowballing Ev with the 165 pounds. I actually don't know why artists took his mass down because when he first debuted bruh was pretty swole and that's before even taking added mass from Sabretooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah I feel they lowballing Ev with the 165 pounds. I actually don't know why artists took his mass down because when he first debuted bruh was pretty swole and that's before even taking added mass from Sabretooth.
    Lol, you saying he was hood thicc!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

5'11" ? I'm actually surprised he's that tall. Are there any adult male X-Men (besides Logan) around 5'5" to 5'9"?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

And an early evening laugh with Synch and Bishop.

eveninglaugh1.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And an early evening laugh with Synch and Bishop.

eveninglaugh1.jpg
    You know I always had the impression that Synch was a pretty tall guy as in “basketball player” tall, is canon bishop really that taller than him ?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Does Synch's Renaissance give anyone else "This year's IT person" vibes?

By that I mean, the X-franchise has a long history of propelling a "youth" character into the spotlight, frequently but not always acting as an audience POV character and Synch feels like the Krakoa era's "rising young star"

His predecessors being Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Armor, Pixie, X-23, Oya, & Quentin Quire.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

By that I mean, the X-franchise has a long history of propelling a "youth" character into the spotlight, frequently but not always acting as an audience POV character and Synch feels like the Krakoa era's "rising young star"

His predecessors being Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Armor, Pixie, X-23, Oya, & Quentin Quire.
    Synch seems to be the rising star of this era but it also feels like the X-Office is pulling back on his push with the whole aging thing and dropped romance with Laura.

Mighty Member

Synch seems to be the rising star of this era but it also feels like the X-Office is pulling back on his push with the whole aging thing and dropped romance with Laura.
    The drooping the romance with Laura long term is a win and the aging thing is aggy but it probably will dropped when a new writer writes for him. I know some folks think its set up for man vs self conundrum to give him a sub plot. And while its not how I would tell the story but I hope it ends with a resolution in Synch's favor. I pray Lavelle gets to pen something with Synch before he is done with the X office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    You know I always had the impression that Synch was a pretty tall guy as in “basketball player” tall, is canon bishop really that taller than him ?
    Bishop has always been pretty tall. Like there was only one issue with Bishop and Synch but they never stop by each other.. It was Uncanny Xmen 318 where Monet references Synch holding on to mass from Sabertooth. SYnch to me is 6 feet or so.. Not to tall but only slighly taller than average. Bishop however always have been presented to be like 6'6 in the same league as Cable.

Bishop: 6'6"
    Ev 5'11"
    Roberto 5'8"
    Prodigy 5'11" (def dont see him taller than Berto but ok)
    Bedlam : 6'0"
    Triage: Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The new stats in here has Synch at like 5'11 and Bishop has to be like 6'5 i believe. lol so exaggerated some but not much, bishop head and neck too small though. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

If there's no other kind if subplot where Everett is shown in a relationship, i will start to question just how much further he will be developed beyond Duggan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

The Marvel editors back in the 90's should have never killed him off and allowed him to develop. But due to the fanbase clamoring for him - Better late than never.

Mighty Member

Ev reallly is that boy.. He really showing out yet again and I cant wait until Ewing or Lavelle get to write him.... But I am curious has he been shown to synch with more than one power at time during this X men tenure or does he constantly toggle between abilities?