Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Yeah the last I would hate to see would be Everett getting the Blue Marvel treatment at the X-office cause they can't process using a black male omega level mutant in a high profile story.
    You just know it's going to happen. Unfortunately, we have to be content with Ev being on one of the X-teams without actually stealing the show.

Well Death of Doctor Strange: x-men answers the question on if Synch can copy magical items power/ magical power. (^____________^ )
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Well Death of Doctor Strange: x-men answers the question on if Synch can copy magical items power/ magical power. (^____________^ )
    Oooooh do tell.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oooooh do tell.
    spoilers:
    Synch and Rogue are able to absorb the magic of Excalibur and the Ebony blade (which has a really cool twist here imo of being made of the stone that excalibur was in) and then Synch absorbed jean powers and was able to share the immunity from the magic changing them back from the preview images) Also a new mutant is revealed at the end that actually made me "EEEEE" lol.

Dane's daughter!
    end of spoilers

Synch also had quite a few panels.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-19-2022 at 09:46 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

spoilers:
    Synch and Rogue are able to absorb the magic of Excalibur and the Ebony blade (which has a really cool twist here imo of being made of the stone that excalibur was in) and then Synch absorbed jean powers and was able to share the immunity from the magic changing them back from the preview images) Also a new mutant is revealed at the end that actually made me "EEEEE" lol.

Dane's daughter!
    end of spoilers

Wow, this actually sounds awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

spoilers:

Dane's daughter!
    end of spoilers

Calling it now Everett is gonna become the latest addition to the omega pantheon or at the very least the closet a mutant can be to it without being one of it.

Anyways...
    Time to diversify that damn list too few pocs and women.

Wow, this actually sounds awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.
    It really was and no problem.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Calling it now Everett is gonna become the latest addition to the omega pantheon or at the very least the closet a mutant can be to it without being one of it.

Anyways...
    Him and Wiz kid. Both have been definied as not really having known limits. Everett in the data pages about his powers evolving and wiz kid in S.W.O.R.D. i swear this has been the era of icon characters for me. lol

edit: well new icon characters. I've discovered a love for Wiz Kid, Rediscovered Synch and i'm officially obsessed with Spurrier's version of Dane, we ask ourselves the same questions. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-19-2022 at 12:49 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Him and Wiz kid. Both have been definied as not really having known limits. Everett in the data pages about his powers evolving and wiz kid in S.W.O.R.D. i swear this has been the era of icon characters for me. lol

edit: well new icon characters. I've discovered a love for Wiz Kid, Rediscovered Synch and i'm officially obsessed with Spurrier's version of Dane, we ask ourselves the same questions. lol
    I think WizKid got the upper limit but no limit to the type aka he is the most versatile because cerebro states firge is the most powerful technopath but who knows maybe cerebro has been tripping all this while .

But with synch in particular it looks like he is just evolving and evolving I guess he living for thousands of years has finally pushed his nutation to omega or at least very close to omega.

I think WizKid got the upper limit but no limit to the type aka he is the most versatile because cerebro states firge is the most powerful technopath but who knows maybe cerebro has been tripping all this while .

But with synch in particular it looks like he is just evolving and evolving I guess he living for thousands of years has finally pushed his nutation to omega or at least very close to omega.
    Wiz Kid was more himself noting he doesn't know what the limit of his powers is and where they end but wiz kid power is beyond just techopathy imo, he can manipulate matter and in a sense create materials that support his ideas which is the one limitation to forge being an omega so in theory wiz kid could hit that list. Everett is more factual. Cerebro via data pages has flat out stated he surpassed his previous limits specially when it comes to using non mutant powers he can use homo novissimo and vault powers meaning he can use both technical artifical, and now even magical. He truly has no limits.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Wiz Kid was more himself noting he doesn't know what the limit of his powers is and where they end but wiz kid power is beyond just techopathy imo, he can manipulate matter and in a sense create materials that support his ideas which is the one limitation to forge being an omega so in theory wiz kid could hit that list. Everett is more factual. Cerebro via data pages has flat out stated he surpassed his previous limits specially when it comes to using non mutant powers he can use homo novissimo and vault powers meaning he can use both technical artifical, and now even magical. He truly has no limits.
    Yeah I think you are conflating versatility with sheer raw power. And that's why I am still on the fence with both of them Wizkid in particular. Because versatility that is very achievable someone like rouge can absorb virtually anyone's abilities be it magical or otherwise like virtually any kind of power, but still isn't omega due to the fact that there is still s
    A theoretical upper limit to how much power she can absorb. Same with Wizkid and synch in terms of versatility yeah these two can virtually do anything withing their powerset but there may still be uper limits to just how much they can control, case in point can Wizkid take control of all tech on earth simultaneously or even the entire system or galaxy? Does he have enough juice to do that and then some? I don't know neither does takeshi maybe he can, but cerebro well that trash can thinks he can't so.... Also takeshi can manipulate matter? Wooow that's neat! I only recal him controlling Pym particles stating they were a form of tech but actual matter manipulation that is insane on his part, good for him.

But with synch as with X-Men 7 it seems he is going to at least surpass his current upper limit and do something only the most powerful alphas like Lila, manifold..etc have done and possibly the omegas. Hence why I am saying he is likely to join the omega ranks or at least solidify himself as one of the most powerful beings on the planet without being omega. But currently even he has admitted to struggling with Jean's omega telepathy due to its immeasurablene nature saying that it hurts to use her abilities.

Plus Jordan said we would be talking about synch during the year so that adds more to my belief that he will become omega.

*Fingers crossed*
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-19-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Yeah I think you are conflating versatility with sheer raw power. And that's why I am still on the fence with both of them Wizkid in particular. Because versatility that is very achievable someone like rouge can absorb virtually anyone's abilities be it magical or otherwise like virtually any kind of power, but still isn't omega due to the fact that there is still s
    A theoretical upper limit to how much power she can absorb. Same with Wizkid and synch in terms of versatility yeah these two can virtually do anything withing their powerset but there may still be uper limits to just how much they can control, case in point can Wizkid take control of all tech on earth simultaneously or even the entire system or galaxy? Does he have enough juice to do that and then some? I don't know neither does takeshi maybe he can, but cerebro well that trash can thinks he can't so.... Also takeshi can manipulate matter? Wooow that's neat! I only recal him controlling Pym particles stating they were a form of tech but actual matter manipulation that is insane on his part, good for him.

But with synch as with X-Men 7 it seems he is going to at least surpass his current upper limit and do something only the most powerful alphas like Lila, manifold..etc have done and possibly the omegas. Hence why I am saying he is likely to join the omega ranks or at least solidify himself as one of the most powerful beings on the planet without being omega. But currently even he has admitted to struggling with Jean's omega telepathy due to its immeasurablene nature saying that it hurts to use her abilities.

Plus Jordan said we would be talking about synch during the year so that adds more to my belief that he will become omega.

*Fingers crossed*
    Sounds very exciting. #7 out next week!

Anyways...
    That won't happen unless Synch is able to synch with multiple powers at once. Like having Hulk,Magneto, Cyclops and Sunfire's powers all at the same time as long as it is one at a time I don't think so.

I mean heck Manifold was holding the power of a star in his hands and he isn't omega

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    That won't happen unless Synch is able to synch with multiple powers at once. Like having Hulk,Magneto, Cyclops and Sunfire's powers all at the same time as long as it is one at a time I don't think so.

I mean heck Manifold was holding the power of a star in his hands and he isn't omega
    He's copied multiple powers at once before and is often depicted as doing so.

He's rocking Scott, Jean, and Lorna there.

He's copied multiple powers at once before and is often depicted as doing so.

He's rocking Scott, Jean, and Lorna there.
    That's a cover