Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I don't recall Simon having a particularly hairy body...pix of what you mean? The most body hair I recall seeing is from the MARVEL SWIMSUIT ISSUE and even then, he was no Logan or anything...

Yeah, Simon was shown as Hairy Body Avenger Man in a number of issues!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, Simon was shown as Hairy Body Avenger Man in a number of issues!
    Such as...?
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Such as...?
    Hmmn. The ones I can think of off-hand are 164-166.

Not sure if there are any in West Coast Avengers.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Wondy has sometimes been shown as quite hairy (not Wolverine levels--but Logan is meant to be rather excessively hairy), but not always -- it varied from artist to artist. Perez tended to draw him more as a hairy guy.

wondy-hairy1.jpg

wondy-hairy2.jpg

wondy-hairy3.jpg

Do you think Marvel wanted Cavill in Simon first, but he have chosen to make Superman (eventually) again ?

I really wanted to have Wonder Man fans opinions about that, but I find the timing a little suspect, first there are a rumors that Cavill was contacted by Marvel for Loki, maybe for Hyperion, later Grace Randolph or another leaker (sorry I don't remember correctly), Marvel have in fact contacted him but it was not for Hyperion, some weeks laters we have learnt that Marvel wanted a DCEU actor for Simon role, and that they have chosen Yahya.

I find that very sad, because Cavill would have been, physically, perfect for Wonder Man, and would have been an amazing promo for the show, but it's his mistake, it's very sad how DC have treated him.

Astonishing Member

I would expect Wonder Man to be a little more stocky than Cavill -- and a little less pretty. But MCU does their own thing -- obviously. I get why some fans think it would be a coup for Cavill to play Hyperion, but I really want to see a stocky redhead in that role. But again, MCU does their own thing -- and doesn't care about how he looks in the source material.