Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Same. I have got a horrible feeling that Zdarsky is going to ignore their previous relationship along with virtually everything else in Elektra's life.
    Yeah, me too (cuz why include stuff if it doesn't directly benefit Matt!) :/ but if they manage to build up Aka some more that might be an okay consolation fight.

I'm interested to see a powered up Elektra though... she's already fast, can dodge bullets, do telepathy-adjacent stuff, and punch through people/walls...

Same. I have got a horrible feeling that Zdarsky is going to ignore their previous relationship along with virtually everything else in Elektra's life.
    Oh yeah, that was a Thunderbolts thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And in an issue of Ennis' Punisher run, IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, they were in a (mainly sexual) relationship in Thunderbolts and she manipulated him into killing her brother for her. And they were also briefly in the Savage Avengers together.

Elektra doesn't get much this issue of Daredevil outside of the preview, but she does get to kick someone! Given the cover I hope she gets to do more next issue

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Elektra doesn't get much this issue of Daredevil outside of the preview, but she does get to kick someone! Given the cover I hope she gets to do more next issue
    I was just coming to make the same comment Tsai! I'm not sure what her comment about Stegron being unable to swim was about? I thought we might have seen her throw him in the ocean something?

I was just coming to make the same comment Tsai! I'm not sure what her comment about Stegron being unable to swim was about? I thought we might have seen her throw him in the ocean something?
    Honestly I think it was an unnecessary reminder that the villains' options were to stay put or go with them - if Stegron could swim he could've just slunk away but we needed repeated exposition!

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Honestly I think it was an unnecessary reminder that the villains' options were to stay put or go with them - if Stegron could swim he could've just slunk away but we needed repeated exposition!
    That is probably the best explanation lol. And I agree she better have a better showing next issue. They are meant to be co leads of the book now, she's not here to be Matt's cheerleader.

Stunning Elektra piece by our very Vitaminbee

Stunning Elektra piece by our very Vitaminbee
    Thanks! Ha! Here's a better quality version though, along with another piece.

I think I've got a new phone wallpaper!

Incredible Member

Elektra is doing much better in Savage Avengers than Daredevil which is rapidly degenerating into being all about a bearded Matt having yet another extensional crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    Elektra is doing much better in Savage Avengers than Daredevil which is rapidly degenerating into being all about a bearded Matt having yet another extensional crisis.
    Yeah, I'm increasingly tired of the man pain express....

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    We're all on the same page in this thread.

Daredevil #6 preview. Is Elektra going to do something at last!
    https://www.superherohype.com/comics...-daredevil-6#4