Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Elektra Natchios - The Woman Without Fear Appreciation 2022

This thread is reserved for discussing Elektra Natchios... Warrior. Ninja. Assassin. Elektra is...the deadliest woman in the world! The Woman Without Fear in 2022!

Reeling from her father's death, Elektra lost faith in justice and fled to Europe. Attempting to infiltrate the Hand with honorable intentions, Elektra eventually fell in with them and became one of their most talented assassins.

Years later she re-emerged in New York having left the Hand, and over the course of a couple of death's she has walked a fine line between the path of good and evil.

Let's go lady in red! The preview for next week's Black White and Blood looks really good:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/12/31/ma...white-blood-1/

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Let's go lady in red! The preview for next week's Black White and Blood looks really good:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/12/31/ma...white-blood-1/
    It really does. I’m so excited for it. Especially Romero’s section. I’m still very bummed that Greg Land is doing one for issue 2. Can’t wait to see him depict Elektra’s outfit as floss with some very odd and “expressive” expressions.

They do look really good, Elektra vs vampires should be very interesting
    I'm a little disappointed they couldn't get Zeb Wells to do a story considering what a huge fan he is of her. I'd have loved to have Haden Blackman back as well.

Happy New Year to Elektra and fans .

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    They do look really good, Elektra vs vampires should be very interesting
    I'm a little disappointed they couldn't get Zeb Wells to do a story considering what a huge fan he is of her. I'd have loved to have Haden Blackman back as well.
    Yeah, I had really hoped both of those writers would be included, but I'm not sure if Haden even works in comics anymore. I always hold out hope that Wells will work on the character again, but it seems like the X-Men stuff keeps him busy

And thanks Frontier!

Hoping 2022 continues to be AWESOME for Elektra

Okay, first Black White and Blood came out today, and it was petty good! Definitely enjoying the anthology style

Okay, first Black White and Blood came out today, and it was petty good! Definitely enjoying the anthology style
    I won't be able to get my issue until tomorrow.��

Leo Romero’s section was perfect. I’d love for him to do a whole Elektra series.

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    I won't be able to get my issue until tomorrow.��
    While that sucks, I think it'll be worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Leo Romero’s section was perfect. I’d love for him to do a whole Elektra series.
    Oh for sure. I loved his art, and generally the throwback story. It's great seeing Elektra in her element

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Finally read and I definitely agree. His story was excellent, an untold tale from her days as Kingpin's assassin. Soule and Shavley's parts were good, but I think it might have been better to have them in different books? With both having a fantasy element and not featuring the proper Elektra, I think I'd have preferred 2 stories like Romero's and one fantasy piece.

I've seen a couple of early spoiler free reviews for WWF - looks like we're in for a good time!

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/11/da...fear-1-review/

I've seen a couple of early spoiler free reviews for WWF - looks like we're in for a good time!

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/11/da...fear-1-review/
    This sounds great! Is it out this week?